View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 11:15 PM
Hummer Professional

charles06 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: H2 and SD photoshoot.

Sorry if I offend you, but guys like you crack me up. You say you "personally don't care what anyone does to their rig", but proceed to comment on it....

But I have to agree somewhat, when someone does something to a car that makes it less usable for its purpose, it makes no sense...such as chrome 22's on a Lamborghini. But other than the stretched sidewalls on the SD, the above examples have not made their cars unusable. Sure, it might be harder to load the SD's bed, but would you think the same if he made it into a pre-runner and put fiberglass bedsides on it with a spare tire in the bed? In that case, you wouldn't be able to use the bed, or the truck for that matter, for its original purpose, but I bet you'd like it.

Now I digress, I wasn't around this site years ago when people made fun of others for "blinging" out their rides. However, I've also never met anyone who wheeled their truck with 20's; at least not anyone who was serious about it. When I built my rock-crawler, it had 16's. Did I just show my age?
White 2005 SUT, Lifted 7.5" via Fabtech/custom work, Fabtech Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks, 40x15.5x22 Toyo's, black 22" Fuel wheels, 4.88 gears, Dynatech long tube headers, Magnaflow exhaust, Air-raid intake, Superchips programmer, Edlebrock panhard bar, Cognito UCA's, Kryptonite tie rods, Cognito pitman/idlar arm gussets, Hotchkis swaybars and trailing arms, Amp Research steps, E&G fender flares, PIAA SMR's, smoked roof lights (bulbs removed), black suede headliner, 13" JL's under seat

Last edited by charles06 : 02-21-2011 at 11:17 PM.