View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 12:15 AM
Hummer Novice

Big R is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010_5thgen
.....you have a chrome grille......
Yep, and the door handles. Hopefully I can get them changed out soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrhse2k
"Now after seeing all of yours, I wan't a lift, roof rack, new wheels and tires, etc, etc... "

Be sure to check the Classified section. Lots of goodies to be had. In fact, in addition to the Volent CAI and Superchips programmer I have out there, I'm about add my XD Revolver wheels for sale as well. Good luck building your rig and Welcome!

Reggie

Thanks, I will start digging through all of the threads.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinmill28
Lux package should also have chrome door sill steps when you open the door vs. black--not sure on the '03. I also think they got shiny interior door handles as well?
On the Adventure, you'd have an air suspension button on the dash below your trailer tow & locker buttons, plus a scrader valve/power switch inside the back hatch when you open it on the right. Air suspension could be ordered on a lux package as well though.
I sold that set of steps yesterday, finding a set like that new in the box is becoming hard to do unless you're willing to pony up big bucks (yeah, more than I asked!). I'm always on the lookout for stuff, so if I come across any more, I'll let you know. My wife had back surgery right when we bought our 2, so she couldn't even ride in it until I got the steps.
Anyway, welcome and enjoy!

Thanks for the info...

Mine has the coils springs on the rear, the air suspension would have been cool though.

I seen a guy that had the same steps on ebay for somewhere around 2 or 3 hundred(can't remember for sure) and I was fixing to jump all over them, then I seen it was per step. I guess there going to keep going up and up because I called the local Chevrolet dealership and there not made any longer(I'm sure you all know this already). But yea, you gave that other guy a great deal, and if you find some more please let me know.....

Thanks and God Bless

Randy

Last edited by Big R : 12-21-2011 at 12:35 AM.