View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 01:45 AM
Hummer Professional

H2Much is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 2008 Black on Black, 37" Toyo & Venetti 24" Wheels

No, I don't think they are ghetto, they definitely look good. The only issue is when you get to those bigger wheels, they usually do not come out enough to put bigger tires on them. Being that you are already rocking 37's thought, I think you are good to go. I went with the black rockstars because I love the look and the chrome couldn't cut it since I have been out here where it snows. This is the third set of wheels I have had on my truck and I really wish I could have gone with the 22" Rockstars or the 24"s like Bimmer here on the forum. His rockstars are so huge the look sick. Either way, these have been my fav wheels yet that I have had, plus I can fix scuffs with flat black spray paint (Bonus!).

I just feel bad that you would have that much money sitting under your truck, just scary thinking that someone could come along and rip them off or something. On top of that, think of all the accessories that $15K could buy- new wheels, tires, lift, lights, the whole schabang
Sweet looking H2 with not enough mods (2003 Pewter H2, 20" Rockstars, 40"x15.5" Toyo MT's, E&G Extended Flares, Full body tube steel exoskeleton, 5" Skyjacker lift, Amp Research steps, Gobi Roofrack and ladders, Smoked LED's, AFe CAI, Dynatech long tubes and cats, Magnaflow exhaust, Stock tune, 4.88 gears, Chrome Grenade Shifter, interior blacked out, rear captains chairs, Solar Power!!)