Thread: H2 Duramax
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 04:51 PM
Hummer Veteran

H2duramax is on a distinguished road
Default Re: H2 Duramax

Glad y'all like it... I bought it already converted back in May, it was at the ford dealership on there used car lot. The guys there had no idea what they had and it was priced to steal! Plus it was about to go to auction, apparently this vehicle is something that raises flags with people looking on a used lot.

I made a call to Mash Motors and asked about the build, when I told him it was Ultra Marine he said I was in luck cause he had only done one that color. Mike Mash was very helpful and talked to me about the truck for about 45 minutes. He told me that the guy that owned it previously spent $32k on the conversion. ( FYI - Mash Motors conversions are a little more expensive than others I've seen but he is putting in motors he gets direct from GM with insanely low miles ) It's an 2008 that was converted @ 40,000 miles the duramax is an lmm that had less than 1,000 miles on it when it was transplanted. I found the truck at the dealership with 54,000 miles on the odometer it now has 70,000 on the truck and around 31,000 on the driveline.

Anyway I bought it for a steal and I love it! Thanks for the comments guys.