View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 05:14 AM
Hummer Guru

OrangeCrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What other toys do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2duramax
Mark the truck and trailer are awesome... Great rig! Glad to see your keeping the deuce for now. I saw it on eBay for a while... Great looking ride. i had been curious what happened with your auction after the last guy couldn't get the money when it came time. Not selling is probably a blessing in disguise, you would have missed it, and it would be so expensive to replace when you realized you wanted another.

I had it on ebay 4 times. It was won for $54 but the guy couldn't get a loan (duh)

The second time, a guy did the paperwork after the auction for $60K but lived in the Cayman Islands. He had his loan work approved but the bank wouldn't release the check since the vehicle was not in his country even though we were going through an escrow company.

The last two times it never hit reserve.

I'd like to sell it still since I don't want to make payments on the dually but it's no big deal, if it sells, it does, if it doesn't, no harm.

I do have it going to Lowe's Motor Speedway. Though it didn't hit reserve, it pulled 49 and 50K the two times it ran before.

We'll see.....

Mark