Thread: Seat Warmers
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 04:54 AM
Hummer Professional

H2Much is on a distinguished road
Default Seat Warmers

Ok, this one is a little weird. So I took some black leather captain seats out of a used H2 and put them in my 2003 Hummer that didn't come with seat warmers. Pretty sure they have the seat warmers being that they are all leather and black. Anyways, so I installed the controls on the door that came in the stock H2 to run them. I figured there would be a slight possibility that they would just start working but I should know better- what else do I need to do to get them working? A fuse? Some sort of special wiring or a relay?

I saw some other posts on here about seat warmers but they didn't really explain putting them into a Duece without them. Any help on this from you GM techs would be appreciated. Thanks-
Sweet looking H2 with not enough mods (2003 Pewter H2, 20" Rockstars, 40"x15.5" Toyo MT's, E&G Extended Flares, Full body tube steel exoskeleton, 5" Skyjacker lift, Amp Research steps, Gobi Roofrack and ladders, Smoked LED's, AFe CAI, Dynatech long tubes and cats, Magnaflow exhaust, Stock tune, 4.88 gears, Chrome Grenade Shifter, interior blacked out, rear captains chairs, Solar Power!!)