View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 04:39 AM
Hummer Expert

LoJac963 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Installing new horns (electrical question)

I'm not sure if my city would be annoyed if I had a stutter horn, I don't plan on using it regularly just when I really need to but keep the 4-notes as my primary.

I was a little taken back at how the experienced members responded to that thread on CHO. We are all a Hummer community and trying to help out another forum really shouldn't be that big of a deal. Each forum definitely has its strong points. CHO and H4O are basically all H3 members. H2 people rarely post threads unless they're having an issue with their rig.

Half the time I just skim over the posts on those 2 sites and call it a day sine the majority of posts don't apply to the 2's.

I don't even have build threads on a couple of the other forums but I definitely have one here so I can keep adding to the post counts. This site does have a great knowledge base.

What's interesting is I believe on CHO they had mentioned trying at one point to bring all the tech info from here over there BUT god forbid you try and do any good for elcova........eh whatever.