View Single Post
Old 03-22-2005, 02:09 AM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Hummoron:
Wow, H2 Rocks. Your attitude really typifies the egotistical hummer owner and why more of them need to flip upside down in the ocean.

This seagull food hummer (you just gotta know that those birds were picking at him overnight looking for a free meal) owner breaks the law, acts like an idiot and kills himself, but somehow it isn't his fault that he died. Let's blame someone else for his stupid actions. It certainly can't be his fault, he was invincible in his hummer. Let's blame everyone who didn't save him.

Funny, you call me selfish, but it was this prick that was abusing the beach for his own little pleasure and guzzling down gas causing prices to soar. But I guess he was special and deserved to be selfish...and dead.

And contrary to your last sentence, it is he who is out of the gene-pool, not me. Join your friend.

4churchill is right....but I just have a couple more things to say to this troll.

1. I didn't say one word on this thread until HummMoron showed up and insulted Linda and her friends. All that was posted were articles on the accident and some comments from other forum members.
2. I don't appreciate it when someone says "you all are bunch of aholes". (There's that p-sspoor grammar again, probably didn't make it past 3rd grade.)
3. I agree with this HummMoron! "You have a responsibility as a human to respect nature and others. If you can't do that, good riddance." Unfortunately, HummMoron doesn't practice what he preaches! He certainly hasn't shown any respect here, or to those people that died!
4. If he ever falls off his bike down a steep incline on the side of the road someday, even if he isn't riding in a bike lane,I hope someone in a HUMMER responds to his distress call, instead of letting him freeze to death and die of his injuries!
5. About the stupid lame-o remark about driving a gas-guzzler. SO WHAT? Why do you care? You don't need gas on your bicycle! What are you conserving for? HUH?
6. "it is he who is out of the gene-pool, not me. Join your friend." I'm really feelin the love now.
6. GOOD-BYE HUMMMORON!! Next time pick a name that doesn't fit you so perfectly!

4C: I'm done. Thanks.