View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 04:09 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Psychobilly:
And again, If I was lying would I have hummers out to the funland? Let me add even more; because of the fact that the property is not insured to operate as an off-road park (zoning and other issues) very few folks ever get to see it. So let me ask you this, if the hummer club had a private off-road park would they invite me out in my trail rig, especially with no insurance policy, no fee's, fairly loose rules like wheelin after dark and so on? I think not! So now where's the hate? I think I could learn to hate you guys real quick though, you have no ****in respect for your hobby. </div></BLOCKQUOTE><BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Psychobilly:
....the H2 is far from anything more capable than a blazer, tahoe or anything actually... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Care to try again, dumbass!

"you have no ****in respect for your hobby." What part of left field did that comment come from. I believe we are the ones telling you hillbilly knobs to open your fcking eyes to the world outside of your own backwards county.