View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 08:51 PM

geberhard is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by DennisAJC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by geberhard:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!!!

I see a few here that STILL haven't gotten the true message of my video. So be it.

ROCK ON!!!!!

You are funny So what is teh message for those of us who still do not get it? Maybe flipping more burgers will shed the light... Hmm also not sure what you have against burger flippers, do you just do not like everyone? Maybe you should relax, go hav a burger... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your defensive replies are the exact reaction I was hoping for.

The feeling sucks when somebody bashes your ride don't it?

Nothing personal. ALOT OF THAT **** I PUT IN THE VIDEO ABOUT JEEP WAS OBVIOUSLY FALSE.

Just wanted to make a point.

If we ever meet, trust me, steaks and beer on me. That's how we are around this group. We're just a little fed up with this crap that WE NEVER started.

P.S. To answer your sig..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dennis,

Trust me I have nothing personal against you or anyone here,and have no reason to.. welll Paragon is getting there, but not worth my time... I saw your video and also laughed and know it was a joke. I came to thsi site a few weeks back looking on HWMVV, H2, H3 etc. I saw that the video had the address so finsing the thread was not hard, and I read through some seeing what peopel were saying and what the debate was about. If anyone thought I was going to come to a Hummer site to bash on Hummers they are wrong. I was making fun the same way you made fun on the video, so it should have been seen as such. Some peopel just did not know how to take it, and that is understandable..

I am sure if any of us here would meet face to face we would have a few beers, and have some laughs, nothing personal.

Gui