View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 05:35 PM

DrMoab is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by H2Finally:
There is no way no how any other drivers can say "I know how you feel" until they have an FU site dedicated to their rigs (you know, like <span class="ev_code_BLUE">futj.com fuxj.com fuyj.com furubi.com fujeep.com fuyota.com fublazer.com fudisco.com fuchayenne.com futoureg.com</span> etc, etc).
:

Ya know what...I hate H2s I hate them because I personally think they are a total waste of money.
That being said I HATE that FUh2 site even worse. Why? Becuase the people that are in control of that site and 99% of the people who post there hate H2s for the wrong reason. They would hate jeeps just as much as Hummers.

The reason I don't like H2s is a totally personal one. There is no way an H2 would ever be capable of the type of wheeling I love. They are just too wide,heavy and weak in certian areas to ever make a decent rig....or at least for the money you spend.

60K will build me any kind of jeep or other vehicle with axles,gears,lockers and what not that will never break.

60K gets the hummer owner a very nice rig that will do most easy trails and a few hard ones too and sure they will ride nice going down the road.

The fact that they get less MPG then I get with a pickup towing my jeep is kind of silly though.

I have said it before..you guys who wheel your H2s Cool. Love to meet you on the trail sometime and spend the day.

You do have to wonder though...Why do you guys have such a bad rep? These things don't come about for no reason ya know.

I think the wheelin guys on this list are far far far outnumbered by the Hummer owners who will never ever in a million years take their rides off the pavment and to me...its just stupid to buy something so big and heavy that will never get used for what it was designed.

I'm guessing thats where a lot of the hatred for Hummers come from. If you buy them and use them only to get kids at socer games (and don't tell me this isn't a primary use) They are a worthless pile of steaming crap!