View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 10:34 AM
Hummer Professional

mountainbiker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cool phone signature / Hummer/Prius Slogan

Guys,

Remember there still is the rest of the world. While we Americans are fortunate enough to have relatively inexpensive gasoline, please don't forget about the other things such as the price of gas in other countries and our global war on terrorism. Here in Europe, they are paying $7-9 a gallon on the economy. Seeing America at war in Iraq and driving big cars with cheap gas gives these folks the belief we are at war for the oil. We are not! However, it is a perception.

We do need to get ourselves away from petrol resources, so we don't have to place money into the "wrong hands". If I had the choice of a Hybrid H3 or Hybrid H2 with no major differences and it cost me a few bucks more--there is no way I would be choosing gas. I think you'd all agree if the US companies make the hybrids, etc.--we'd buy it. With gas prices low and not seeing your friends leave for Iraq everyday, you sometimes forget about it.

Please all I ask is that you think about the possibilty of getting us away from using this major resource of the Middle East.