View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 07:08 PM
Hummer Expert

Intercooled is off the scale
Default GM & Hummer, just a thought.

I know alot of us are pissed that Hummer is gone and GM really screwed up the whole works right from the beginning. But I have this funny feeling that because the deal didnt go through with china and they couldnt, so call, come to terms with another buyer, that they might have future plans. The brand is discontinued and no more are to be made. But the brand isnt sold and is still owned by GM. I get this feeling that someday, down the road when technology permits, the brand will get resurrected. For now SUV's arent popular and are slowly dissapearing from the manufacturers line ups. But there will always be a market for a capable off road vehicle. GM no longer has that in thier line up. I think it might be like Camaro, gone a for few years and then resurrected. When the economy fully recovers, technology advances a bit and great ideas come together, I bet Hummer will have an exciting resurgance and will be this new "green" machine. I know GM isnt going to "re-expand" any time soon but perhaps will with a viable partner like Raser or AM general. The future may bring back the Hummer name. The name is just too awesome and cultish to just dissapear forever, like Harley Davidson. Whay cant the HX get 35-40 MPG?
Just thinking out loud.

Last edited by Intercooled : 05-09-2010 at 07:11 PM.