View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006, 02:18 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally posted by PhilD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Actually I was serious about the curbs.
I know you were

I wouldn't use BTM to drive over a curb though, nor would I use BTM to drive a trail with curb size rocks, just drive slowly.

Now if you could get the curbs spaced so you had different wheels going up and down at the same time, that would be much better practice. Barring that, larger blocks/walls etc would allow you to practice the skill a whole a lot better than you could on a curb .

Either way, getting a feeling of how to control movemnet over rocky terrain, by using a curb or bigger, is a good thing to try out a couple of times. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I agree.

Actually, curb isn't the best example. Those parking bumpers is what I was referring to. And going over them at an angle would be the point.

That would be the most readily available "obstacle" for someone to go try the idea out on.

I also wouldn't use BTM over curb-sized rocks. But for someone to go outside today and find something to try this on and go up and over and "feel" it, the little bumpers in parking lots is the most commonly available thing I could think of that someone could run over just about anywhere.