Thread: Escalade vs H2
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 01:08 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: Escalade vs H2

Not that it needed to be said again but, yes You will loose. EXT. comes factory with about 40 to 50 more HP/TQ and it's tranny seems to have better programmed shift points to take advantage of th extra HP/TQ better. BUt, if You could talk Him into running out and buying about $5000 worth of huge rims and tires then you will take Him or at least even up the odds.

BUt, the EXT and H2 are not the same rig. Really only share the same engine but, Hummer chokes it back to cut down on driveline warranty problems.

Now that is if things have not changed allot for 2006 models. I have been busy with 05 H2 and not paid attention to new models. I do hear allot of the H2 owners liking the new outside mirrors. I remember at first when the first pics came out You could hardly find anyone that liked them.

Would some one update me as to what is the preference now on the mirrors? new style or old style mirrors are favorites amoung forum.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges