View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 06:20 AM
Banned

Mrs.ssippi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Apparently I'm no longer welcome here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisAJC
When we were walking around at the NASCAR race with Ken and you were crying about your weight, I lied to you because it was the right thing to do at the time. I genuinely gave you my support when you were giving me your Greek Tragedy sob stories.

I feel like such a sucker falling for your BS John. We were nothing but good to you. What makes me sick is Ken and CP went out at great lengths to make you and your family comfortable for two weeks at NO COST to you. I have no idea what your version of friendship is.

You talk so slick and convincing on the keyboard and Google within reach, but you're a stuttering fool who lies and makes up alot of stories in person.
Dennis you are a piece of sh!t. I don't know what you and Paragon talked about at the NASCAR race and I don't really care. You and Paragon can call each other names till the end of time, I don't care. The thing that pisses me off is your are speaking for Ken and Susan. Your saying that we took advantage of them, and that is complete and utter bullsh!t. I'm so sick of you and your childish games you play with everyone. Now you are talking about me and my kids. They did make us feel comfortable and we thanked them, and for your f'in information sent them gifts of thanks. I handmade blankets for their children. I put thought into what I got Ken and CP. I thought they (and you) were are friends, but I guess we were all fooled right? Well Dennis, F you and all your bullsh!t. Don't cheapen a friendship that I thought was real, just so you can feel better about yourself. I sleep fine at night knowing I was a true friend to CP and Ken. I'm sure you will try and turn my feelings against me, because thats what you do. Make fun of me, ha ha ha. Do what you have to do, but I am genuine. If CP and Ken thought otherwise I'm so sorry. But I don't care what you thought of me, I only care about what my friends think and you sir are no friend of mine.