View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 07:28 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Apparently I'm no longer welcome here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.ssippi

No intention of mixing you into your hubby's BS and I've never insulted you or your kids.

I actually admire you for not getting caught up in John's insanity. I also thought our time together was fun and the friendship was genuine.

Haven't you asked John why this came about? Why he started lashing out at DRTY, myself and alot of members here? I didn't do one thing to instigate his behaviour of late not just here but everywhere else. If anything, I tried to reason with him on numerous occassions before I took his challenge.

What you should be doing is slapping some sense into him for trying to manipulate Ken and CP. What were his words again?

Quote:
You have to choose between me or Dennis. If you choose Dennis, I can't be friends with you guys anymore.

Something like that?

Is that a friend? Yes, he took full advantage of Ken and CPs generosity. I think he's done the damage himself. Go thank him.

He sent a message to about a dozen of us saying we can no longer be trusted therefore he was leaving. He's not going anywhere.

I think in your heart you know this, John must have his way or he'll go bezerk. But you either being a loyal wife or a wife in fear, will never admit to this. Good Luck H.

My Video Collectionez