View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 06:31 AM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Do NOT flip a cop off!

I've got a cop buddy that while in his civilan car but in uniform made a legal pass while driving down the freeway. The dude he passed got all pissed off came flying up flicking him off and yelling crap at him.
So the next day after my buddy got off work (and then ran the guys plate number) he made a little stop by the guys house. Knocks on the door and the guy answears, my buddy said, you've were acting rather inapproptialty out on the road yesterday. The guy denies it, so the cop brings up his little road rage incident the day before. The guy denies that as well, and then proceeds to get REALLY pissed at the cop, yelling cursing, the whole nine yards. While in his rant he questioned who reported him, and immediatly started in on the whole, whoever it was was full of sh*t. At this point the cop interupts him and tells the guy that it was him who this guy did this to, which really took the wind out of the offenders sails. The cop then told him he could either have a road rage ticket for the day before or a disorderly conduct for the way he behaved to the officer.

-007=