View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 09:46 PM
Hummer Veteran

21sH2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Trucklite / 27270C 7" headlights.. any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldfox
Here's a quick comment i put up on another forum....
"a) i didn't need to sand anything down on the back of the light housing. The trucklite fit as a direct replacement with no problems at all.

b) i also bought the trucklite pulse adaptor (to remove the flickering) however the existing hummer connection didn't fit the same connector that was on so i had to cut and splice (a little bit ghetto!) but worked ok.

c) I bought the 27270C, and i can confirm that I do see some kind of X pattern at the end of the beams. To be honest, this doesnt bother me in the slightest, and it only really becomes apparent if you're say facing a brick wall. On the road (including dark empty highway), i don't notice it.

d) I think I will probably need to align them. I don't quite know how to do this yet, so if anyone has any ideas (horizontal and vertical) am all ears!"

Do you have any photos of the install or of the finished product we can see? Not sure about the H2 but normally there is a small adjuster that looks like a long allen bolt sticking up that will tilt the headlights.