H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 10-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Hummer Expert

Vettster is on a distinguished road
Default Thinking of doing a few more mods to the H2

Would you guys still talk to me if I did this to Big Orange?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...QQcmdZViewItem

Or, Is it too blingy?

Tread Lightly!
Old 10-12-2006, 07:40 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thinking of doing a few more mods to the H2

After banning you from the forum, we will send Mooncricket over to your house to knock some sense into you.
Old 10-12-2006, 07:58 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO Hummer
After banning you from the forum, we will send Mooncricket over to stick his foot up your doot hole..

Fissed.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:57 PM
Hummer Veteran

ASTAR is on a distinguished road

Does anyone else see the supercharger on that thing that I don't see? It says vortech supercharged, then it says pazton supercharger. I see neither.
Black/Ebony, Lux, Air, DVD, Nav, 6" Fabtech Lift, 4.88 gears, 20x12 Weld Cheyenne 8's, 38x15.50 Toyo M/T's, Flowmaster cat-back, Hypertech Programmer, Airaid intake, Sirius tuner, IPOD adapter, Silverstars, Bike carriers, some Billet stuff.
Old 10-13-2006, 12:41 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASTAR
Does anyone else see the supercharger on that thing that I don't see? It says vortech supercharged, then it says pazton supercharger. I see neither.
I don't see the Paxton.
Old 10-13-2006, 06:56 AM
Hummer Guru

frenzy1 is on a distinguished road

WOW ! You need sunglasses to look at that !!!
But, love the light bar !!

MY TRUCK : NO !
MY DOG : MAYBE
MY WIFE : YES

Old 10-13-2006, 07:19 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Had a convo with a fellow with PINKS. Trying to get an H2 against H2 race with My rig once I have it totally powered up if i do not blow it up. But, for a side prize. But, I'm trying to get a big deal setup for a childrens charity to be promoted etc. to get good money sponsors all that good stuff. I'm trying for St. Judes Children Hospital in Memphis and working on getting contact with John Daly pro golfer for those who do not know him, who is an Arkansas boy, which will not be hard to get Him I do not think as i have a friend who is friends with Scotty Cameron, John, and some other golf kings. Emailed casting guy of Pinks about a Hummer only race awhile back and He liked the idea so thought I would call him again about how much good it could do and be a big PR deal. Any serious suggestions as to how this could be made to work in a really big way for those kids with cancer, I would appreciate a thread started where all could put in ideas that i could put on table or just PM with me if everyone prefers. The prize put up by the Hummer racers would actually be donated to St. Judes. John has a yearly golf tourney for St. Judes as it is His main charity. I'm working to try and get the race tied into the same weekend at Memphis next season, I think golf tourney is late spring but, i have allot of time to try and get it done. I want to get Hummer parts and acc. aftermarket dealers get invovled with HUMMERcustoms.com and MotorSportsAuthority.com, oops I have not told Dragon about this yet, just happen to see this rig on ebay and made me think about now would be a good time to get My forum Buddies to help as i have really just scratched the idea much less rolling along yet. I do need to follow up another email to Pinks with a reply to questions. So anyone that is better than I in promotion it is in just the very early mentioned stage to PINKS and they were very much interested in an H2 race when i mentioned it earlier to them as just showing up and racing. Then decided to see if i could do more with it than just 2 H2's and a one show deal. So I have to go down the road with them more yet to get them to cast other races in Memphis also as they do several shows out of only 3 locations in a year so I need to get them to pick Memphis for one at the same time of John's St.Jude Tourney. It is really allot of fast talking and crossing fingers as i know John, His best buddies Hooty and The Blowfish will go with it no problem. Just getting all to agree to invovle themselves with appearance at each others function which races can be at night at least the Hummers if enough show and if not the others at day time while golf is being played. Seems to be a win win for all, Memphis and especailly the kids. I really would like for this to look good for the Hummer community as a whole. I'm going to ask my Landers Hummer dealer to involve themselves and they have suggested that they would like to pull factory in on my showing support which the GM owes me a favor besides some more sponsor money but, that is another story. I may get one or two of You real muscled up guys to go with Me to get that straightened out. ;D But, actually I was thinking I would channel that sponsor to the charity races. I thought about setting up one big payout race to charity and then get Pinks to make Memphis a Hummer race trip alone with all racers even if stock making a good donation to charity. I thought I could get Predator to bring their monster diesel H1 and just run it for crowd and put in money for kids. Just writing down all the ideas i can lay out for Pinks, John, and St. Judes so their name can be used at races. Really out of My league but, feel a little over My head really.

But, that Ebay H2 I do believe is the rig that Rich Christensen drove this year when they filmed the first half or maybe less of PINKS in Orlando. But, a man allegedly hinted that allot of sore backs would be result of riding around if a Limo was the use resembling something like that without the extra long added length that regular Limo Hummers have. Well anyway Rich drove another white in color at end of last season and then disappeared not to be seen. But, rumors are rumors so it rides like a Caddie or lincoln type car i bet.

But, if someone that is a pro at this type stuff wanted to take it i would be glad to hand it over along with all the glory that goes with it and just pull my contacts in to help reach golf people and do what ever was needed of me to help You. I know some deep pockets that i may could call in some old favors not collected.

Anyway I would appreciate all that can help or take it over.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 10-17-2006, 02:22 AM
Hummer Veteran

ipeefreely is on a distinguished road

dang..... Taz wrote alot......