H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 11-06-2005, 11:45 PM

RiverRacerX is off the scale

Thought this was interesting. I bet you could get a great deal on one now. Looks like this is from Thousand Oaks Auto Mall:

Overflow of Hummers

http://riverracerx.com/images/mb2/up...4-h2sut_av.jpg
Waiting for a real one....
Old 11-06-2005, 11:45 PM

RiverRacerX is off the scale

Thought this was interesting. I bet you could get a great deal on one now. Looks like this is from Thousand Oaks Auto Mall:

Overflow of Hummers

http://riverracerx.com/images/mb2/up...4-h2sut_av.jpg
Waiting for a real one....
Old 11-07-2005, 12:22 AM
Hummer Veteran

JohnB.GWU. is off the scale

Imagine having all of those in your garage. you could beat the piss out of each and every single one off road. If you get stuck, f it and just leave the damn thing there because you've got 150 more!

dreaming...
05\' Yellow Lux - BACK TO YELLOW BABY!!!
04 S55 Benz w/Brabus Tuning
Old 11-07-2005, 01:57 AM
Hummer Guru

OrangeCrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Did any of ya'll read the blogger's opinions afterwards. What a bunch of bashing idiots.

Here's my response.

I have never seen a bunch of narrow minded, jealous idiots. I own a H2 and love it. I drive it because I want to. I drive it because I can afford to. It's paid for and gets better mileage than my previous Yukon.

WTF don't any of you flip off excursions, expeditions, tahoes, yukons, dodge rams, f-250's????

These vehicles are no better or worse in size, mobility or gas mileage than an H2.

Are you haters because you can't afford one? I'd love to know why I don't see anyone of you flip off any other vehicles mentioned.

Get a life and grow the **** up.
Old 11-07-2005, 02:14 AM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice response OC! Goottah love these mis-informed tree huggin liberal pole smokers! Thanks to this jackasses blog, I now have a new dealership to search for the Hummer I am looking for

"OBAMA......Making Jimmy Carter LOOK GOOD!"
Old 11-07-2005, 04:31 AM

rodster is off the scale

Hold da phone.

Turns out the blog article was satire, not investigative journalism.

The inventory does belong to a dealer in Thousand Oaks and the inventory is a typical on-hand volume for them.

All those details and an update to the story: http://themessthatgreenspanmade.blog...11/deluge.html
Old 11-07-2005, 04:34 AM

rodster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OrangeCrush:
Did any of ya'll read the blogger's opinions afterwards. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I read quite a few. What a hoot! My favorite :

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Anonymous said...

has anyone thought of this??

three hummers, in perfect condition, ready to be manned with "homeland security" people and jsut drive off?

they hold maybe 10 men each?

these hummers can essentially go anywhere, as long as there is fuel?

in the locale, would some "casual research" reveal a seeming "surplus" of multi-purpose fuel tankers?

how about the distance from any sort of a "homeland security rayy point"?

if the 300 hummers can carry comfortably about 5 "security persons", excluding the driver, that means that with sufficient fuel, how many of same could be deployed?

a battalion of "security personnel consists of around 600 persons or so, last time I looked.

a "rump regiment" consists of essentially 2 bttalions with support.

can these hummers carry 81mm mortars with mortar bombs to sustain a 5 day "peace securing operation"?

the entire article gave me the creeps.

sorry but I tend to look off to the right and left when I indulge in linear analysis.

jz
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 11-07-2005, 06:52 AM

AmericanPatriot is off the scale

Damn Right! H2 is a unique vehicle with proud owners. When will they ever move on?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OrangeCrush:
Did any of ya'll read the blogger's opinions afterwards. What a bunch of bashing idiots.

Here's my response.

I have never seen a bunch of narrow minded, jealous idiots. I own a H2 and love it. I drive it because I want to. I drive it because I can afford to. It's paid for and gets better mileage than my previous Yukon.

WTF don't any of you flip off excursions, expeditions, tahoes, yukons, dodge rams, f-250's????

These vehicles are no better or worse in size, mobility or gas mileage than an H2.

Are you haters because you can't afford one? I'd love to know why I don't see anyone of you flip off any other vehicles mentioned.

Get a life and grow the **** up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 11-07-2005, 12:00 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

A lot of the dealers in my area do the very same thing. They lease lots away from the dealership to store tons of new vehicles. One dealer in the area is actually leasing the lot of an old closed down nightclub. It's pretty comical to see a dilapidated night club during the day with about 800 brand new cars in the parking lot.
Old 11-07-2005, 12:20 PM
Banned

HIHUMMER is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's my response.

Get a life and grow the **** up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OC...I read that and couldn't help but post a comment as well. I left my signature.
What a bunch of jacka$$es!
Old 11-07-2005, 03:18 PM
Hummer Professional

Efrain is off the scale

Did anyone read the following comment in that blog?:
Doctor Memory said...
JZ:

You're confusing the H2 with the H1. The H1 (aka the "Hummer") is a civilian retrofit of the original "Humvee": the M998 High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle (HMMWV).

The H2 has nothing in common with the H1 other the brand name. The H2 is a total piece of ****: it's a basically a Chevy Suburban with a bunch of outer body work that makes it look kinda/sorta like a Humvee if you squint at it and you've never seen a real Humvee before. It's a crappy SUV even by civilian standards: you'd be a complete idiot to try to take it off-roading. (It does, however, get better mileage than the H1.)

Don't worry: the only urban pacification mission the H2 is suited for is picking up groceries

I wonder what this guys has for brains? lol!!