H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 05-10-2005, 07:46 PM

maz is off the scale

Dennis,

Which one are you, the brunette or the blonde in youe icon?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Seth you *******! He's not Canadian!

Maz is the product of inbreeding.

Maz,

Must be weird having a mom married to your uncle/dad. That would also make you her nephew to her brother/husband or was it cousin/uncle......Wait, I got confused.

Let's start again.

Maz,

Must be weird having........... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 05-10-2005, 07:48 PM

maz is off the scale

Ken,

Ther is not a thing that you could teach me about an H2. you think that you are sopme expert with your fricking "guru" label. Well let me tell yout hat you are no guru. you might be a ****head big talking *******, but guru you are not.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
That pic reminds me of the ultimate pimp mobile. I think it was called the Stutz Blackhawk. Can anyone help me with that? It had side pipes and was probably based on a Ford. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This it? Isaac Hayes liked it. http://www.madle.org/ebh.htm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>BINGO Rodster. Thanks Paragon.

I see alot has happened since I left this morning. maz is still insulting people he hopes to gain knowledge from. maz is still insulting Americans. maz is insulting the President of the United States. maz is insulting southerners. maz is insulting some of the most knowledgeable people on this board. maz is making lots and lots of friends. Damn, should'a been a sheet stain. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 05-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Originally posted by spaz:
Ther is not a thing that you could teach me about an H2. you think that you are sopme expert with your fricking "guru" label. Well let me tell yout hat you are no guru. you might be a ****head big talking *******, but guru you are not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No, you are wrong. I never said I was an expert. You're assuming I'm an expert that you don't want help from. You're a bright one.

Judging from your posts, nearly all of them, the only reason you're here is to insult people and use those special words your momma won't let you. Hell boy, you can't even spell.

This is really sad, gang. The poor boy is going to pop soon. Better send the white jackets to his momma's house ASAP.
Old 05-10-2005, 09:06 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maz:
tell yout hat you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhhhh DUH? AHHHHH DUH????? DUHHHH?

My Video Collectionez

Old 05-10-2005, 10:06 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

maz, you lying little puke,
I was just wondering which one of these lies you'd like to stick with?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maz on 04-17-05 09:24 AM :
FYI, this is a Sunday vehicle for me as I have '04 with only 215 miles on it.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE><BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maz on 05-05-05 08:40 AM :
I have an '04 with 207 miles on it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I mean, I know John Kerry is your hero and all, but god damn, if you're going to commit a lie to text for everyone to read make sure it matches the first lie, you ignorant catcher(that means you take it in the ass in your homo relationship).

I'm going to go out on a limb here and out you as a non-Hummer owner. I bet you've got a nice bus pass, though.
Old 05-10-2005, 10:25 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
......I'm going to go out on a limb here and out you as a non-Hummer owner. I bet you've got a nice bus pass, though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ditttttto
Old 05-10-2005, 11:26 PM
Hummer Professional

Harley is off the scale

WTG, Drty!!

Old 05-10-2005, 11:36 PM

maz is off the scale

Well **** for brains,

my vehicle is in Km's. Kilometers for you inbreds. I use an approximate. I went out to my garage today to confirm that my vehicle has the equivalent of 221 miles on it now.
Old 05-11-2005, 12:02 AM

LasVegas is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maz:
Well **** for brains,

my vehicle is in Km's. Kilometers for you inbreds. I use an approximate. I went out to my garage today to confirm that my vehicle has the equivalent of 221 miles on it now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hmmmmm. Guess after the dealer started it for him and he drove it home hasn't been able to figure out how to start it again.
Old 05-11-2005, 12:58 AM
Hummer Professional

Harley is off the scale

Maz.. mine isn't even my primary driver ('03 HD) and I have almost 9000 miles in one year... dude... let's see a pic...

K
Old 05-11-2005, 01:08 AM
Hummer Professional

Harley is off the scale

I'm on a friggin' motorcycle and I put more Km's / year than that... you afraid to take it out of the driveway???

K
Old 05-11-2005, 01:22 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Well **** for brains,

my vehicle is in Km's. Kilometers for you inbreds. I use an approximate. I went out to my garage today to confirm that my vehicle has the equivalent of 221 miles on it now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Damn, this guy can spin more crap than a DJ on meth.
Old 05-11-2005, 01:25 AM
Hummer Professional

Harley is off the scale

Let's see a pic, maz...
Old 05-11-2005, 01:30 AM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Well **** for brains,

my vehicle is in Km's. Kilometers for you inbreds. I use an approximate. I went out to my garage today to confirm that my vehicle has the equivalent of 221 miles on it now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That math is real tough stuff! Those formulas are constantly changing!

Do you hear any Thunder over the Bay?
Old 05-11-2005, 01:55 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Step away s l o w l y guys.

I believe he's about to explode.
Attached Images

My Video Collectionez

Old 05-11-2005, 02:32 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Harley:
I'm on a friggin' motorcycle and I put more Km's / year than that... you afraid to take it out of the driveway???

K </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Motorcycle? I put that many miles on my MTN Bike (almost monthly in the Summer).
Old 05-11-2005, 03:06 AM
Hummer Messiah

Well **** for brains,

my vehicle is in Km's. Kilometers for you inbreds. I use an approximate. I went out to my garage today to confirm that my vehicle has the equivalent of 221 miles on it now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lying sack of cowardly ****. You got owned and you know it. So stop with the John Kerry impression, bitch.
Attached Images

Old 05-11-2005, 03:08 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Harley:

K </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, he's too poor to take it off the dealer's lot. (Step back, double hop pimp slap, knock the dick right out of maz's mouth! BOO-YAAAHHHH!!!)
Old 05-11-2005, 09:36 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">BOOO-YAAAAH!!!!</span>
Attached Images

Old 05-11-2005, 12:30 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
<span class="ev_code_BLUE">BOOO-YAAAAH!!!!</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definitely OWN3D!!