H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-29-2003, 05:51 PM
Hummer Expert

ckhagman is off the scale

Yes thank you Shaggy that is what I was getting at.

And the whole french thing that I was getting at is if I got to a resturant and they give me a choice between, Grey Goose or Kettle One vodka I choose the kettle one. Champagne will not be french nor will the wine. I am not boy cotting the whole country. If there is a substitute then I am going with the substitute.
Old 12-29-2003, 05:52 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Nissan is 51% owned by Renault, or Ford owns 51% of Mazda, etc... DCX (Diamler Chrysler) maybe a German corporation, but it is fair to say millions of Americans own DCX stocks as I do myself, or I own Sony, Matsu****a or Deutsche Telecom stocks, or maybe your mutual funds own these stocks. In DCX's case, it is no doubt the Germans control everything even though that was billed as merger of equals, but still red blooded Americans work and build Chrysler vehicles. Nissan maybe partially owned by Renault which actually save Nissan from near bankruptcy, but Nissans are made in Japan, USA, Mexico, China and Europe and elsewhere, Ownership is now meaningless in regards to the nationality of autos. There is really no room for patriotism in automobiles, or it is at the least a dangerous and confusing act.

When you boycott a foreign auto, you maybe hurting many Americans. 65% of the Chinese imports are made in American owned factories in China and imported by American parent companies owned by Americans like you. When you walk down the aisles of a Chinese supermarket, you see American products everywhere, made in local American factories thus never counted as exports. The remaining 35% of Chinese imports is maybe 30% are Wal-Mart imports, which was $12 billions a year and growing, Wal-mart is AR company and $25 DVD player customers are Americans.

In most imported products, the cheapest part is the foreign labor cost, 99% is outside the production countries. 25% of our products are made in China, the raw materials are usually imported from USA, Switzerland, Germany, Japan or Korea, the expenses and profits on the USA side is generally bulk of every dollar of sale. When you buy $1, 1 cent goes to all the Chinese workers, 4 cents for others, the other 95 cents are totally American. The profit I made I buy American made home, American Hummer and raise American kids.
Old 12-29-2003, 07:53 PM

blg615 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by "Doc"-sqrd:
I'll just keep enjoying my H2 as it was intended to be used and pick the pearls from our forum site and discard the "sand".<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well said. welcome to the club
Old 12-29-2003, 08:52 PM

HummmBaby is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> KenP
H2 Expert
posted 12-28-03 09:48 PM
I think you are full of s&^t. Your are obviously a member of that pavement pounder site meant for off road pu$$ys.

You are probably OVAYAHEAD on this site you little waste of sperm. Now if I am wrong, I apologize Mr. rainmasterbater. Doubt it.... Now go enjoy yourself before mommy calls you for dinner.

Black Lingenfelter Lux

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL... You've proven one thing; there is a dickless little sh!t on every forum ; whether it's a G35 or a Hummer board. Yes I have both cars and they both serve different purposes. The fact that a dumbass like you wouldn't know the difference means I'm just wasting my time even responding. Now go have some more sex with you sister you inbred trailer queen and quit wasting my time.
Old 12-29-2003, 09:10 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HummmBaby:
LOL... You've proven one thing; there is a dickless little sh!t on every forum ; whether it's a G35 or a Hummer board. Yes I have both cars and they both serve different purposes. The fact that a dumbass like you wouldn't know the difference means I'm just wasting my time even responding. Now go have some more sex with you sister you inbred trailer queen and quit wasting my time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Wow, for someone who doesnt want to waste their time responding you aparently found the time to come up with a great insult that I haven't heard since Grammar School (actually wasn't that long ago).

I salute your creativity Mr. Pavement Pounder.
Old 12-29-2003, 09:19 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Hummmbaby you piece of ****. It's "Trailer King". Get it right!

"Skull and Bones" Member Since 2003

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-29-2003, 09:26 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Hummer"Baby". 2 posts and you are already attacking forum members. Humm.... I smell a cry "baby" little troll.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a difference between "attacking" a forum member and "defending" yourself. My intention wasn't to come to this board to become a troll but if I'm attacked I plan to fight back.

Why didn't you have the balls to say anything about his pointless attack? I don't believe it was warranted in the first place...
Old 12-29-2003, 09:30 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

Whether or not his attack was warrented is irrelevant. All newbies are subject to hazing (sp?)...warranted or not. Plus your first post was someone basing Hummers (whether it was you, or not), so I think he had every right to tell you off.

What is happening to me??? I dont even like Hummers, and yet I am defending them. Hell has offically frozen over.
Old 12-29-2003, 09:57 PM

As I mentioned earlier, I own both vehicles so I was pissed when I read the stupid comments from the G owner. I only infoed the rest of you so that you too might put that guy in his place because I felt it was an ignorant comment. If I had wrote it I would just admit it.

The fact that you "welcome" new forum members with this type hazing isn't exactly what I'd call a proper greeting but then if hazing is a ritual of this forum then I shouldn't have gone off on the guy.

I'm kinda embarrassed that I even stooped to his level anyway but it's too bad the finger of blame doesn't point both ways on this board apparently.

Sorry to have subjected those readers of this forum that aren't in the middle of this to this type of childish crap. I'll stand down now and go back to minding my own business...
Old 12-29-2003, 10:05 PM
Hummer Messiah

Hummmbaby,

You're one of us! You'll realize eventually everyone here at one point will talk smack. Not only informative but fun. Stick around and you'll see.

There are a few losers like Frank Hewitt, but you'll fit in juuuuust fine. Cheers.

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-29-2003, 10:50 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Alec, I like your new electric shock therapy icon, bring back found memories. Hit it again, Dr.

Hummerbaby, don't pay attention to these thugs and slimballs, these lowlifes eat their young, but looks like you are no Boy Scott either judged by your nasty comments, I think you will fit in well in the gutter here. Regrettablly you have a Nissan G35 with no character, but that is okay with me. I am the nicest guy here. It is good that you came around, otherwise these orcs will start attacking each others just for fun.
Old 12-30-2003, 12:27 AM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmph, and all this time I thought DRTY was the nicest guy here?! Guess I need to lay off the NyQuil...

Old 12-30-2003, 01:58 PM

Thanks. I do apologize for my earlier comments. When I felt like I was being attacked I instinctively fought back. Whether it's on the internet or in person the instinct is to want to damage the other guy as much as possible. Those were some very nasty comments that I regret saying.

I should have just tried to take the high-road and not get into a pissing contest. Food for thought in the future...

On a side note, I had decided to never return to this site but it was like watching a train wreck, I had to come back to see the outcome and possibly for more punishment. Coming back and seeing even a few positive comments is definitely refreshing. Thanks...
Old 12-30-2003, 02:50 PM
Hummer Messiah

YEEEEEEHAAAAAA! We got another one boys!

Welcome to the club HummmBaby!

Remember, there is no high road on this Forum.

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-30-2003, 03:19 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

You don't have to leave. Just don't be a peen. Disagreements of opinions can be fun and entertaining, as you've seen.

Welcome(finally).

(damn.. I didn't even get to hit him w/ any really good pics)

S&B Member since '03
Old 12-30-2003, 04:02 PM

KMAzz is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HummmBaby:
Thanks. I do apologize for my earlier comments. When I felt like I was being attacked I instinctively fought back. Whether it's on the internet or in person the instinct is to want to damage the other guy as much as possible. Those were some very nasty comments that I regret saying.

I should have just tried to take the high-road and not get into a pissing contest. Food for thought in the future...

On a side note, I had decided to never return to this site but it was like watching a train wreck, I had to come back to see the outcome and possibly for more punishment. Coming back and seeing even a few positive comments is definitely refreshing. Thanks...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its like a good frat..bend over take the beating and welcome to the club....

Hell DRTYFN had a grand time with me....

2003 Yellow H2
1993 Ford Probe GT(SHOW CAR)

Old 12-30-2003, 08:57 PM

InfamousTeeDog is off the scale

Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you are still retarded. Sorry if I offend anyone but the quote serves a moral purpose!

"If you build it, they will come"