H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-28-2005, 08:14 PM

Todd@ProDyno is off the scale

Whos the big boss man? Cant seem to get through email to the admin here to pay my dues to jump on board. Ive gotta killer supercharger deal thats going on, on other boards I wanted to bring to you guys to. Someone point me in the right direction quick!
Old 07-28-2005, 08:29 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

You said that before and you were full of **** :
http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/5106011751/m/6...601020221#6601020221
Quote:
Didnt come on here to sell our company or products. Just came to spread the word on this truck. I see how some of you take it as advertising, not my intention though.
Even though the title of your thread was
Quote:
05 Supercharged Show H2 (brand new) for sale!
I hate liars!

Try getting in touch with Jason a little harder. This is twice you've pulled this crap.

Here's the link and it's ALWAYS worked for me.
http://www.elcova.com/h2/contact.html
Old 07-28-2005, 09:13 PM

Todd@ProDyno is off the scale

and Ive asked for paypal invoices twice so that I can advertise here.....
Old 07-29-2005, 01:44 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

Look at the littel triangle in the RH corner of the post. If you move your mouse over it, it sais "report post" He'll get it that way....

... unless you don't really want him to.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:21 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

We're going to advertise here also but, the one thing i made sure of is that i would not be competeing with the man, Jason that set this forum up and provides it by His H2source sales. He sells SUPERCHARGERS so i would imagine he would not want you to be here competeing against him. He and I had that discussion and We are going to only suport Jason with what We do and that is CUSTOMIZE which is not what Jason the Boss man does. So He said i see no conflict and gave us his approval. We are just working on the program of which many he has that suits us and will benefit the forum and Us. Not going to lie and play like everyone is stupid. I want guys to come and let us customize and not meaning hanging shining things on and We will do that, in fact buy Jason's nice things and bring them and We would love to use His product and add more with it.
Now My question, is it hard to see why Jason would have a problem with someone selling the same thing as he does. I have been on my soap box recently but, excuse me do not mind doing it again. If You use this site and have need of something Jason can help, You should do so. Correct me Jason but, I think You price match if same quality and not a cheaper made item. Jason does everything He can to help Us and never do You or I have not seen Him get on here and give a lecture about competion or whining because everyone does not buy from Him. He is man enough to know that if you found something He does not carry then you buy it. If You get a better price and it is same manufacturer and he cannot meet it or beat it you will get it somewhere. But, if You look to buy the same product He has you will not beat Him in price that i have found.
Ok off soap box but, this forum would not be here if not for Jason. So everyone back Him against this stuff as he deserves the backing.
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 07-29-2005, 06:48 PM
Hummer Authority

partsguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Call him!