H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-05-2003, 05:19 PM

alecs wife is off the scale

TC2 only works in 4-hi loc and 4-lo lock

Front Locker, Stealth winch, 37" Super Swampers SSR,low center of gravity = Ultimate H2
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This post and any pictures posted with it are the property of Adam in CO and/or his affiliates. The contents of this post are confidential and may contain information that is privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under all
Old 12-05-2003, 06:32 PM

Centerfire is off the scale

We are suppose it get a small amount of snow too, apprx 2-3 ".. I argued with myself over driving the H2 today or the older Sub.. The SUb won.. before you jumb on me.. My reasoning:

1. 1st snow of the Year
2. Many Blue hairs out in the 1st snow going
x mas shopping
3. many blue hairs going to the grocery in
the 1st snow.

4. All the idiots in their "1st" 4WD out in
the 1st snow.. Many of the new 4wd'ers.
Believe that 4WD drive also means
4 wheel Stop....

Simply put.. I'm a scairt.. them thar people is a gonna run over my H2..
I love my old Suburban.. but it is built for Head on rammin if need be.

Mike
Old 12-05-2003, 07:10 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I hate the snow!

Maybe if I had the road to myself and didn't have to deal with all the other idiots it would be fun. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey drouke, If we get enough snow maybe they will declare a state of emergency, and then we will have the roads to ourselves! Wishful thinking.

2003 Yellow H2, Lux Series, Air Suspension, Front Brush Guard, Rear Tail Lamp Guards, Helo Maxx 8 Chrome Rims, MC2 Chrome Billet Locking Fuel Door, MC2 Chrome Hood Handles, MC2 Chrome Hood Latches, Chrome Billet Hummer Logo Hitch Step
Old 12-05-2003, 07:17 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Simply put.. I'm a scairt.. them thar people is a gonna run over my H2..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wait until later tonight to go cruising when everyone is all comfy in their homes. Then you won't have to be afraidy cat to take out the H2.

2003 Yellow H2, Lux Series, Air Suspension, Front Brush Guard, Rear Tail Lamp Guards, Helo Maxx 8 Chrome Rims, MC2 Chrome Billet Locking Fuel Door, MC2 Chrome Hood Handles, MC2 Chrome Hood Latches, Chrome Billet Hummer Logo Hitch Step
Old 12-05-2003, 10:04 PM

jwm3 is off the scale

We have 6" so far. A foot or more is expected in total.
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2003, 11:13 PM

Centerfire is off the scale

That's an idea.. the old Blue hairs will be in bed or playing bingo.. Damn did not even get any snow.. Did get a blue hair try to attack my Sub this evening anyway.. Her statement was "thats a new stop sign there",, I told her " Yes it is .. they installed it only 24 years ago.. While I was helping to get her car out of the ditch.. A young man on the way home from school slide off the road. trying to avoid me.. He said he was sorry he didn't see me.

SO picture this. A big Green Suburban with a 6" lift. Wilderness rack on top with 10 off road lights. 4 Red and blue strobes ( ON at the time), 4 red and blue wigwag on in the grill ( facing him) 4 clear strobes facing foward and 4 back.. and yep they are on too!.. He he says he didn't see me!... Now that is why I'm scarit to take the H2 out in the 1st snow..

Mike <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spike:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Simply put.. I'm a scairt.. them thar people is a gonna run over my H2..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wait until later tonight to go cruising when everyone is all comfy in their homes. Then you won't have to be afraidy cat to take out the H2.

2003 Yellow H2, Lux Series, Air Suspension, Front Brush Guard, Rear Tail Lamp Guards, Helo Maxx 8 Chrome Rims, MC2 Chrome Billet Locking Fuel Door, MC2 Chrome Hood Handles, MC2 Chrome Hood Latches, Chrome Billet Hummer Logo Hitch Step<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 12-05-2003, 11:30 PM

argonaut is off the scale

There are too many idiots out. Bend is cool Z. I go to Sunriver often.