H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-07-2003, 07:16 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

When I ordered a new Hummer in August 2002, I started searching for more data on H2 and ran into this forum in August 2002. I also saw the Hummer club H2 forum, but before I signed into it, I remembered there was a long list of don'ts. You can't do this, you can't say that, rules and rules. Who the F does he think he is telling me what not to do, what not to say and rule over me? Who needs that?

Come on, let's face it, we are Hummer owners, we are not the usual Honda driving average meek people. It takes guts to buy and drive a huge high profile automobile, it takes some special character, we are not the type of people who follow some mere mortal's rules. The rough edges are only expected, none of us are pushovers, you punch me, I'll punch you even harder, you kick me, I'll stab you, online.

I still don't read most of the posts. If you think the subject is pathetic, don't read it.
Old 12-07-2003, 12:03 PM

Centerfire is off the scale

I'm fairly new tothe forum. very informative .. and always entertaining.. I just don't understand the need to post " Repost" If someone has a question tht they need an answer for.. What diffence does it make if it has been asked and answered.. From what I can see is there are more new people on the forum then not.. So if the one or two site vets have already asked and answered so what let the newbies get the info.. and the vets can just ignore that string on the site.. Or not and go ahead and post " Repost" ..

Mike
Old 12-07-2003, 04:59 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with you ctrfr. I asked the same repetative (new to me) questions before. Now when I see one I try to say something intelligent, not insulting, and post a link to the previous thread. I figure many people will not repost their answers so this way the newcomer may get the whole story.

Black Lingenfelter Lux
Old 12-07-2003, 08:41 PM

Centerfire is off the scale

Ken P.

Did you get the full $17K treatment from Lingenfelter for your H2.. Or did you get the simplier $6 or 7K system...

Mike

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KenP:
I agree with you ctrfr. I asked the same repetative (new to me) questions before. Now when I see one I try to say something intelligent, not insulting, and post a link to the previous thread. I figure many people will not repost their answers so this way the newcomer may get the whole story.

Black Lingenfelter Lux<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 12-07-2003, 10:04 PM
Hummer Veteran

HummerH2 is off the scale

Jason, I have a question. Can you make a seperate forum for the bickering people, leave the one for the honest people alone, and one for hummer33.

New York Rules
Old 12-07-2003, 10:40 PM

Frank Hewitt is off the scale

Repetative??!! Pathetic??
This site is the only site worth going to, in my opinion. I fully understand that opinion is cheap around here! Just think, if repetition and irrelevant opinion wasn't an option, Mac would only have about 16 posts by now. The Hummer's booring on-road use by a dude who's never been off-road all culminates into the person who has the most posts on this site, giving him the title as being the mac-grand-daddy of the H2 forum. Sickening? Ya, pretty much. But if you don't like this site you can go elsewhere. We all make a conscious effort to swollow hard and read opinionated blather from the site's gran-daddy types who think that their number of posts means anything to the true Hummer off-road user. It's America, and although we all enjoy and benefit from some posts, it's only natural that we have to deal with the idiot posts.
There is no disputing it; if you want H2 info. you can do a search and find absolutely anything and everything that could ever go right or wrong with the H2. That's what keeps the majority of utilitarian users here. Taking on the current gab you have to accept that you will hear whining, repeats, bitches bitching, and stuff that should be put in the "who cares" category which, unfortunately doesn't exist. So we get to see it here. Just make use of the forum, but plan on hearing about people's troubles with their gardener's pubic crab infestation. It isn't always pleasant, but nor is life. Why should this forum be any different?

gasman
Old 12-07-2003, 10:51 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Everybody knows I am one of the honest people, so there is no question I belong there, but make sure I belong to the bickering people too. You can forget me at the complainer-smarter-than-everybody-else forum, such as always complaining loser like GASman.

Maybe we need a forum for religious Hummer owners too, one for non-religious Hummer owners, one for Whites, one for Blacks, one for Asians, one for American Indians, one for India Indians, one for Hispanic people. Maybe we can fine tone it with one for regular whites, white trash(there you go again GAS), Catholics, Jews. One for whites who are on the English side, one on the Irish side. Did I forget the Arabs? sorry, I didn't mean to do that. Among the Hispanics, there are Mexicans and many others who absolutely don't want to be considered as Mexicans. Within the Asian forum, there should be sub-forums for Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, etc., they don't like each others. I am not too familair about blacks, successful Republican black, union blacks, etc... There are some details regarding the Arabs too, Sunnis Shiits, etc..
Old 12-07-2003, 10:56 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

I love that Ideal Mac!

Then I would be alone.

-----------------------------------------------------
"Some of you are still caught in the Matrix. We are not"

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-08-2003, 01:30 AM

argonaut is off the scale

I would be alone too Dennis. we would have to visit each other's forums. What about the filipino forum that we can lock Dennis in