H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 08-01-2003, 07:52 PM

austoak is off the scale

Does anybody know who makes that Chrome rim on page 7 in the H-2 accesory book. I think it might be made by Lexani? If so Does anybody know where I can pick some up for a decent price instead of paying what the dealer is asking for them ($4,800.00). I called the Hummer customer center today and asked them. They didn't know who made them only that they call them "The 17in chrome rims". If anybody has any imput I would really appreciate it. Thank's
Old 08-01-2003, 07:52 PM

austoak is off the scale

Does anybody know who makes that Chrome rim on page 7 in the H-2 accesory book. I think it might be made by Lexani? If so Does anybody know where I can pick some up for a decent price instead of paying what the dealer is asking for them ($4,800.00). I called the Hummer customer center today and asked them. They didn't know who made them only that they call them "The 17in chrome rims". If anybody has any imput I would really appreciate it. Thank's
Old 08-01-2003, 07:55 PM
Hummer Authority

Albie is off the scale

Also can someone put a pic up.
Old 08-01-2003, 08:19 PM
Hummer Professional

Ed G. is off the scale

Hope that these are the ones you're talking about.
Attached Images

Old 08-01-2003, 08:29 PM

austoak is off the scale

ED G, That's the one!! Thanks for your help!!
Old 08-01-2003, 09:09 PM
Hummer Veteran

kdio is off the scale

It has been posted in the past that these rims are made by Alcoa. They probably have a contract with GM to make these wheels and sell them as a GM certified product, and can only be sold by GM dealers.

03 H2 Sunset Orange Polished Magna Charger w headers & cold air intake, 37" MTRs w Weld Mountain Crushers, GPS Nav. & 2 rear LCD TVs w DVD, Extreme Tube steps
Old 08-01-2003, 09:34 PM
Hummer Professional

TBarrow is off the scale

The rims are made by Alcoa. They are an official GM accessory and only available through A Dealer. I bought mine from Denver at www.theptking.com Let him know that Todd in Houston sent you. I have had them since the first of the year. Here is a picture on a Black one with the Gobi Rack.

http://www.elcova.com/groupee/forums?q=Y&a=tpc&s=2826088551&f=5106011751&m=65660 73423&p=1

Black H2 Adventure Series + Luxury, AirForce One intake, Throttle Body Bypass, Gobi Rack w/2" Brackets & 4 PIAA 580 Lights, Alcoa Wheels, Warn 9.5Ti Thermometric Winch, DiabloSport programmer,160 Degree T-Stat, 2-7" screens in headrests with DVD player and TV Tuner.
Black H2 Adventure Series + Luxury, AirForce One intake, Throttle Body Bypass, Gobi Rack w/2\" Brackets & 4 PIAA 580 Lights, Xenarc HID, Alcoa Wheels, Goodyear 37x12.50x17 MT/R, Warn 9.5Ti Thermometric Winch, DiabloSport programmer,160 Degree T-Stat, B&B Headers and full dual exhaust by B&B as well, ARB fridge/freezer, Full Audio upgrade.
Old 08-01-2003, 09:56 PM
Hummer Professional

SOFTTAILJC is off the scale

4,800 way to much money......dobles in manchester n.h. gets 1,998 installed for the set......watched a set go on in 30 minutes this week while i was in for oil and filter......h2 lover you posted you bought at norwood, how much over sticker did you have to shell out?i went there first last sept and they where 3,500 over the top so went to dobles......call dobles for price on rims 603-669-2450.....i'm north of boston andover area....good luck with your new rig....soft....
Old 08-01-2003, 11:23 PM

Kevin W is off the scale

Hey there,

Just to be clear, I don't believe these wheels are chrome. They are polished, which definitely doesn't have the same brilliance as chrome. Not saying one is better than the other, just saying that I have been looking for "the right" chrome wheels for a while and love these but they are polished aluminum.

Kevin

2003 Pewter H2, Tire relocator, painted hard tire cover, billet gas cover, MC2 chrome hood handles, stainless bumper letters, 15% tinted front windows,pioneer nav/dvd, xm sat, headrest monitors, tv tuner, defenderworx hood latches, side vents, and marker bezels.
2003 Pewter H2, Tire relocator, painted hard tire cover, billet gas cover, MC2 chrome hood handles, stainless bumper letters, 15% tinted front windows,pioneer nav/dvd, xm sat, headrest monitors, tv tuner, defenderworx hood latches, side vents, marker
Old 08-01-2003, 11:54 PM

austoak is off the scale

Hey Guy's thanks alot.Just joined the forum today and I am really impressed the way everyone helps eachother out. I don't know any of you and I really appreciate the time you spent to help me. Thanks Again!!
Old 08-02-2003, 12:38 AM

kelleymac2000 is off the scale

Hey H2 Lover:

That's generally the way this forum is. There are a lot of good members here and a wealth of information. Welcome and have fun with your beast.

Kelley

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by H2 Lover:
Hey Guy's thanks alot.Just joined the forum today and I am really impressed the way everyone helps eachother out. I don't know any of you and I really appreciate the time you spent to help me. Thanks Again!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 08-02-2003, 12:01 PM

austoak is off the scale

SofttailJC, At the Hummer dealer in Norwood I ended up paying the sticker price believe it or not.
Old 08-02-2003, 12:14 PM
Hummer Professional

way to go h2 lover !!!.. like i said last september i think there was a great demand like a shark feeding frenzy.. so they thought they could grab a few more bucks at the dealership..things have calmed down somewhat,so maybe not moving the h2 like 8 months ago....you surf fish? stripers and blues runnin yet?.........soft...
Old 08-02-2003, 12:17 PM
Hummer Professional

h2 lover, forgot to tell you,,, those rims ( on close inspection) look polished with clear coat ... nothing wrong with that if the price is right.....soft
Old 08-02-2003, 12:17 PM

austoak is off the scale

OH yeah, I don't fish but alot of the guys I work with do. Both the stripers and blues are running right now. Thats a big thing right now down here on the Cape.
Old 08-02-2003, 12:45 PM
Hummer Professional

TBarrow is off the scale

They are polished alluminum but clear coated as to prevent POLISHERS ELBOW.

Black H2 Adventure Series + Luxury, AirForce One intake, Throttle Body Bypass, Gobi Rack w/2" Brackets & 4 PIAA 580 Lights, Alcoa Wheels, Warn 9.5Ti Thermometric Winch, DiabloSport programmer,160 Degree T-Stat, 2-7" screens in headrests with DVD player and TV Tuner.
Black H2 Adventure Series + Luxury, AirForce One intake, Throttle Body Bypass, Gobi Rack w/2\" Brackets & 4 PIAA 580 Lights, Xenarc HID, Alcoa Wheels, Goodyear 37x12.50x17 MT/R, Warn 9.5Ti Thermometric Winch, DiabloSport programmer,160 Degree T-Stat, B&B Headers and full dual exhaust by B&B as well, ARB fridge/freezer, Full Audio upgrade.
Old 08-02-2003, 02:08 PM

Gary C is off the scale

The wheels that Ed posted I have seen in person and just coming out of the box they were scratched. I went with the Chip Foose wheels, very sharp and the same weight as a stocker. Just click on my link in my sig to view the Foose wheel.

Good Luck

<font color=Gray>Pewter</font>, Lux, No Spare Anywhere , Ventvisors, Foose Wheels, Corsa Touring Exhaust, HID's
Old 08-05-2003, 05:52 PM
Hummer Authority

Albie is off the scale

Gary any pics of those rims on your ride?
Old 08-05-2003, 06:39 PM

Gary C is off the scale

sorry, dont have one but on ebay there is a couple of sets for sale under Hummer.

<font color=Gray>Pewter</font>, Lux, Ventvisors, Foose Wheels, Corsa Touring Exhaust, HID's
Old 08-05-2003, 06:50 PM

Gary C is off the scale

Found this on the web....

<font color=Gray>Pewter</font>, Lux, Ventvisors, Foose Wheels, Corsa Touring Exhaust, HID's
Attached Images