H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 08-26-2005, 05:17 PM
Hummer Professional

oneworld is off the scale

While doing my papaer work at the time of delivery for my new H3, the Manager was interupted to take a call, 600 miles and a another H3 droped its trans, so as I am signing my lease I have to listen to the manager explain to the cutomer that they are trying to get it covered by GM. Not a good feeling while signing the paper work for mine. I saw a discusion posted about this problem with several new owners experiencing this problem, I can only hope not me.

And this is the first new vehicle that I have purchased that the manufactuer or dealer did not offer any maintiance with the car. My BMW came with a service plan for free maintaince, my VW Jetta also, my Toyota pickup to, I dont get it. Try to support the American made and you get abosulotely nothing for your money, Over charge on the lease, and nothing from the dealer. Then you wounder why half the country drives foreign cars. (Well I love Mine so far and the value for the dollar is very impresive for American made > that is if you buy it out right > Dont lease.
Old 08-26-2005, 05:17 PM
Hummer Professional

While doing my papaer work at the time of delivery for my new H3, the Manager was interupted to take a call, 600 miles and a another H3 droped its trans, so as I am signing my lease I have to listen to the manager explain to the cutomer that they are trying to get it covered by GM. Not a good feeling while signing the paper work for mine. I saw a discusion posted about this problem with several new owners experiencing this problem, I can only hope not me.

And this is the first new vehicle that I have purchased that the manufactuer or dealer did not offer any maintiance with the car. My BMW came with a service plan for free maintaince, my VW Jetta also, my Toyota pickup to, I dont get it. Try to support the American made and you get abosulotely nothing for your money, Over charge on the lease, and nothing from the dealer. Then you wounder why half the country drives foreign cars. (Well I love Mine so far and the value for the dollar is very impresive for American made > that is if you buy it out right > Dont lease.
Old 08-26-2005, 06:24 PM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point

For an added fee, you should be able to obtain a maintenance agreement via MIC. I know all other GM vehicles offer this addition.

As for the lease, did you try other lease companies or only what the dealer offered. In addition, any new vehicle will usually have a higher lease since there is no history to correctly calculate the residual value of the vehicle.
Old 08-26-2005, 06:26 PM
Hummer Authority

wannabeH3 is an unknown quantity at this point

well it is a first year make and model.. smart people would wait.. but were crazy! but i like it!
Old 08-26-2005, 07:15 PM
Hummer Professional

Dani is off the scale

Ok....this is probably a stupid question but since I've never owned an American made vehicle before I'm not sure how warranties, etc... work on them. Shouldn't the trans be fully covered by the warranty and the person not have to worry if GM will cover it or not? My Element came with a 3 yr/36k mile warranty and it covered everything including labor. For some dumb reason I thought the H3's warranty would be just about the same (only longer....can't remember exactly what it is now). How does the H3 warranty work? Transmission isn't covered? I ask as my H3 hasn't arrived yet.
Old 08-26-2005, 10:33 PM
Hummer Professional

Hey wannabeH3, drive like you stole it,is the deal. yes to all I did try other leasing companies they were all in the 600 > 640 per month with down money. I LOVE THIS TRCUK

LIKE NOTHING ELSE ITS "THE TRUTH" DRIVES AWSOME
Old 08-27-2005, 01:11 AM

jkH1+H2=H3 is off the scale

4 Words- GM, Bean, Counter , syndrome!!!!
Old 08-27-2005, 01:14 AM

jkH1+H2=H3 is off the scale

Sincerely disappointed in the GM 50,000 mile warrenty, Its not competitive against the foreign Market. Whats UP!?