H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 01-13-2005, 12:16 AM

lexpro is off the scale

Considering a lease on an SUT soon...Wanted to check to see what they are going for dealer is qouting invoice minus $750 conquest rebate (lexus driver) if i lease...wanted to see if this is about the going rate...and also if the SUT fits in most garages...any info will be helpful...Dan

lexpro is off the scale

Considering a lease on an SUT soon...Wanted to check to see what they are going for dealer is qouting invoice minus $750 conquest rebate (lexus driver) if i lease...wanted to see if this is about the going rate...and also if the SUT fits in most garages...any info will be helpful...Dan

lexpro is off the scale

Old 01-13-2005, 02:42 PM

IPStack is off the scale

Dano,

Not sure what the rates are etc on a SUT, but I somehow doubt you will be dissapointed with a purchase of a H2, SUT or otherwise. Come to the dark side, we are nothing but elitists gas guzzlers, so I hear, but hey we got us some class!
Old 01-13-2005, 03:16 PM
Hummer Authority

Albie is off the scale

lexpro quit being a little girl and walk your balls over ang pick one up. I picked up mine last night sticker was 64k and I leased it for 670/ month
Old 01-13-2005, 04:05 PM

lexpro is off the scale

My car SC430 only gets 15mpg anyway...i work for a car dealer and am putting my car for sale at our lexus store and am trying to decide on what to buy, i have test driven several trucks and sports cars, thinking that the SUT will get the same looks that i would get from a 911 coupe but the SUT give me more capability for hauling,fishing,hunting, and towing...not to concerned with payment as much as the price if anyone has any idea on current market price of SUT would appreciate it..
Old 01-13-2005, 07:14 PM

RI Hummer is off the scale

It should be invoice price less dealer incentives which was $2000 when I purchased mine. Don't forget to ask for the rear DVD setup. It's free but dealers are not giving it out unless you ask for it.

My H2 MSRP was $58,510 Invoice was $53,158 and I paid $51,500 which included the DVD setup.
I esentially got it for Invoice less the $2000 cash GM incentive.

The current GM incentive is only $1500 and only if you are a current GM owner or lessee plus 5.9% financing (which is actually a poor rate, go with a home equity loan if you don't have the cash)

My dealer offered me a 2004 for $5000 less than invoice on a Lux package but I wanted a 2005.

Just my experience, yours may be different especially as you are in a different part of the country. Dealers will negotiate over the phone sometimes but it's not recommended as you won't get the bottom line price.

Go buy a Hummer- get rid of that Lexus, they are a ladies brand car.

RI
Old 01-13-2005, 10:12 PM

4churchill is off the scale

I got rid of my Lexus when I got the H2. The Lex was a great car, and the customer service you recieve is second to none, but when you go somewhere there are always a million of them on the street and parked, it just doesnt make you feel like your purchase seperates you from the crowd. Plus I dont think the Lex will get you off the highway and into some mud! ....Best move Ive ever made

www.HUMMERNut.net