H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-25-2005, 03:46 PM

Benz0 is off the scale

oh lordy...
Old 07-28-2005, 01:10 AM

KhaiDog is off the scale

What ??? That's how we do it in Florida !
Old 07-28-2005, 06:18 PM
Hummer Veteran

Petey is off the scale

Looks like all the others.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:20 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Petey:
Looks like all the others. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was just thinking the same about you trolls.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:24 PM
Hummer Veteran

Petey is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Petey:

I was just thinking the same about you trolls. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you gonna block my IP?
'Cause that would be a way to show toughness. Nothing like admitting defeat through an IP block...
Old 07-28-2005, 06:32 PM
Hummer Messiah

'Cause that would be a way to show toughness. Nothing like admitting defeat through an IP block... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh little Petey... Is all sarcasm lost on you? Maybe you oughtta keep up on current events and read what you brothers and sisters at Jeepforum are writing.

It kind of ruins it when they're too stupid to get a joke.

But buck up there lil' Petey. Keep on trying! I think I can, I think I can.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:33 PM
Hummer Veteran

Petey is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
'Cause that would be a way to show toughness. Nothing like admitting defeat through an IP block... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh little Petey... Is all sarcasm lost on you? Maybe you oughtta keep up on current events and read what you brothers and sisters at Jeepforum are writing.

But buck up there lil' Petey. Keep on trying! I think I can, I think I can. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh...too bad, so sad. IP banned there as well.
Seems the turds can't handle a little Petey.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:35 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

I was just thinking the same about you trolls. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dumbass, try and keep up. The tag line is a joke because the idiot trolls earlier were talking that they were going to do that over on the Jeep forum. As if anyone here would care. I know you are a little slow when it comes to brain power but if you are going to be here, please try to keep up

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 07-28-2005, 06:37 PM
Hummer Messiah

Oh...too bad, so sad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I won't say anthing. I just want everyone to read what you just typed.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:47 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

But buck up there lil' Petey. Keep on trying! I think I can, I think I can. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh...too bad, so sad. IP banned there as well.
Seems the turds can't handle a little Petey. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Not surprising with the open threats you make on other boards, such as displaying information for nefarious reasons. Is that a crime?
Old 07-28-2005, 07:43 PM
Hummer Veteran

Petey is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
QUOTE]Not surprising with the open threats you make on other boards, such as displaying information for nefarious reasons. Is that a crime? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would love an example of this.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:01 PM
Hummer Messiah

I've been known to dabble in a little gerbeling.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would love an example of this.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:02 PM
Hummer Veteran

Petey is off the scale

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would love an example of this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

An example of a pic of you on Holy Cross or Carnage? I've been waiting all day, but I'm more likely to get a phone call from you.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:07 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

An example of a pic of me being rubbed out with oils and minerals by grown men. I like getting stuffed in the bum by my boyfriends. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DUDE! EWWWWWW!!!! Try manbeef.com.

That's just nasty!

My Video Collectionez

Old 07-28-2005, 08:10 PM
Hummer Veteran

Petey is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:

An example of a pic of you on Holy Cross or Carnage? I've been waiting all day, but I'm more likely to get a phone call from you.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DUDE! EWWWWWW!!!! Try manbeef.com.

That's just nasty! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unsure where that comes from. Doesn't even fit in context. Be that as it may...we are still lacking for said pictures. (Or phone call)
Old 07-28-2005, 08:11 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
QUOTE]Not surprising with the open threats you make on other boards, such as displaying information for nefarious reasons. Is that a crime? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would love an example of this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>go read your crap on overtorqued.net
Old 07-28-2005, 08:12 PM
Hummer Veteran

Petey is off the scale

I would love an example of this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>go read your crap on overtorqued.net </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah...but no. I've made no open threats. Galant attempt though.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:14 PM
Hummer Veteran

Petey is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

An example of a pic of you on Holy Cross or Carnage? I've been waiting all day, but I'm more likely to get a phone call from you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I've done Holy Cross. I'll post a pic when I get home from work.

work (P) Pronunciation Key (wûrk)
n.
Physical or mental effort or activity directed toward the production or accomplishment of something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Post a scenic shot from the top of the lake or something.

BTW, admittedly, I do not know of this work thing you speak of.

Edit: And make it a whole group shot.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:17 PM
Hummer Messiah

BTW, admittedly, I do not know of this work thing you speak of.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can see just him in his own kitchen after getting turned down at McDonalds.

"Ding, fries are done. Ding, fries are done"...