H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-05-2003, 10:19 PM
Hummer Veteran

Darren is off the scale

When are you gonna post some pictures, guy?

Looking forward to seeing your rig!
Old 12-05-2003, 10:19 PM
Hummer Veteran

Darren is off the scale

When are you gonna post some pictures, guy?

Looking forward to seeing your rig!
Old 12-05-2003, 10:29 PM

argonaut is off the scale

who is h2stealth?
Old 12-05-2003, 10:54 PM

H2Stealth is off the scale

The stereo installer has already shot some pics but has yet to send them to me. He said he will get them to me tomorrow so I should be ablt to post the pics on Monday. Sorry for the delay.

However, here are some pics to hold you over until then. This 1st pic is what our original "concept" was to look like. This is actually the yellow H2 from CTL Motorsports...

03 Black with Nology Ignition products, K.I.T. carbon-fiber fender trim / hood scoop with handles / hood side tower caps / rear louvers / engine cover, 14 inch BulletProof Suspension powdercoated black installed by CTL MOTORSPORTS, Fox Racing Shhox, 44inch Truxus STS with 17x14 Weld Racing Wheels, Snyper brakes, Custom black bi-xenon projector headlights, Kodiak fold down steps, black grill, Pro-Fit custom black LVE fuel door, Benevento carbon-fiber dash kit, Husky Liners floor mats, MOMO shift knob / pedals, HITCHCAM rear camera, Royal Purple fluids, Cleargearz clear differential cover, Airaid intake / filter, Borla exhaust / headers, Optima Battery.
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2003, 11:02 PM

Picture from SEMA 2003.

The H2 does not have the bars on the front or on the side (you can actually see the Kodiak steps). This was only for the show because of the booth the vehicle was in.

03 Black with Nology Ignition products, K.I.T. carbon-fiber fender trim / hood scoop with handles / hood side tower caps / rear louvers / engine cover, 14 inch BulletProof Suspension powdercoated black installed by CTL MOTORSPORTS, Fox Racing Shhox, 44inch Truxus STS with 17x14 Weld Racing Wheels, Snyper brakes, Custom black bi-xenon projector headlights, Kodiak fold down steps, black grill, Pro-Fit custom black LVE fuel door, Benevento carbon-fiber dash kit, Husky Liners floor mats, MOMO shift knob / pedals, HITCHCAM rear camera, Royal Purple fluids, Cleargearz clear differential cover, Airaid intake / filter, Borla exhaust / headers, Optima Battery.
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2003, 11:03 PM

And 1 more from SEMA.

Attached Images

Old 12-05-2003, 11:04 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
You ARE The Man! I dig that all black one mucho mucho mucho. TOOOOOO much too nice too sweeeeeet.
What's your website?

Darth Vader to all Hummers: "I am your father!" "Nooooooo..."
Old 12-05-2003, 11:12 PM

Please tell me you offroad that bad boy and aren't just a poser... That looks like a mean offroad machine. It would be a total waste if it is a pavement princess
Old 12-05-2003, 11:27 PM

MAC: Thanks for the compliments. No website as of yet. Kreative Import Technology should have everything online for viewing by January.

ARGONAUT: Unfortunately, we have not had time to "Drive it like it was meant to be driven". The vehicle went to SEMA and has been going from shop to shop ever since to finalize new products companies are trying to produce. Now it is at the stereo shop getting ready for CES in January. After that.... However, to let you know, before the lift was installed, I probably had one of the ugliest looking H2's out there. This due to the fact that I never saw the purpose of cleaning the mud and dirt knowing that I would do it again. I even introduced the drivers side to a tree branch once and they seemed to be very attracted to each other - scratch from front fender to rear door window. Oh, well, that's what scratch remover is for....

Old 12-05-2003, 11:33 PM

Sweet. That is awesome. I would have hated to see such a nice looking truck going to waste. I see way too many lifted weekend warrior trucks that have never seen dirt. It pisses me off. Good for you. I too have a **** load of scratches on my truck from all the trees up here. What did you use to get them out?
Old 12-06-2003, 03:23 AM

Out? Well, we tried but if you look in the right light at the right angle.... None of the scratches went to the metal so we figured they could be buffed out. We'll try again before CES. What makes it even more difficult is the fact that this is a black vehicle so evey little scratch, swirl, etc. shows. I thought about that CLEAR WRAP stuff but after seeing the actual cost, I'll just do my best to avoid the branches in the future.

How about you? Any quick solutions?

Old 12-12-2003, 02:35 PM
Hummer Veteran

Darren is off the scale

H2STEALTH,

Have spent a bit of time poring over your photos.

Rig looks great - BUT I think that the concept photo looks even better!

That's a really strong concept.

I think we need to see a very latest photo of the vehicle, but in my opinion you really need to ditch ALL of the chrome (mirrors, brush guard, shocks, steps etc.) to try and capture the full impact of the original concept mock-up.

Only then will it truly be a STEALTH !

Excellent work!

Darren
Old 12-12-2003, 04:55 PM

Thanks for the compliments. Well, we tried our best but are not completely there.

STILL CHROME / SILVER
Wheels, mirrors. door handles, shocks, shock brackets

The steps and the brush guard were for SEMA only so they are not on the vehicle anymore. After CES, I will try to replace the mirrors and the door handles. The shocks will be getting carbon-fiber sleeves and at that time, the brackets will be black as well. Unfortunately, WELD does not offer black wheels and since they were sponsored, they have to remain polished.

But all in all, if you see the truck at night, well, you don't see it if the lights are off. And if you happen to be looking at it when I turn the headlights on, all you will be seeing is nothing, because you will be temporarily blinded. Trust me, this has happened to a couple of us accidently on numerous occasions....

03 Black with Nology Ignition products, K.I.T. carbon-fiber fender trim / hood scoop with handles / hood side tower caps / rear louvers / engine cover, 14 inch BulletProof Suspension powdercoated black installed by CTL MOTORSPORTS, Fox Racing Shox, 44inch Truxus STS with 17x14 Weld Racing Wheels, Snyper brakes, Custom black bi-xenon projector headlights, Kodiak fold down steps, black grill, Pro-Fit custom black LVE fuel door, Benevento carbon-fiber dash kit, Husky Liners floor mats, MOMO shift knob / pedals, HITCHCAM rear camera, Royal Purple fluids, Cleargearz clear differential cover, Airaid intake / filter, Borla exhaust / headers, Optima Battery.