H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 04-03-2006, 09:56 AM
Hummer Veteran

Ma\'Deuce is off the scale

Well, i was "just lookin to see how deep it was" honestly, i was. my co-pilot said, "ooooo, that's deep!", and i said "yea, we might not make it". That's when the front left tire fell in!. ooops. I got high centered on a stump. it was hung up on the transfer case skid plate. hard core.
Now, the problem is not that i got stuck. i've gotten plenty of worthy vehicles stuck. even ones that people say "cant get stuck", i can do it. the problem was that i had to call my wife(at the party)to have a friend come and get me out.
The whole party showed up in JEEPS! THEY TOOK PICTURES! A JEEP CHEROKEE PULLED ME OUT! THEY TOOK MORE PICTURES. OHH THE SHAME! they are threatening me with the pics. they are gonna black mail me so they don't make it to the net! I felt like a celeb with all the flashes going off from the chick filled Liberty.
This was all driver error. i feel as though i'm not a worthy Hummer owner now. I'll get pics soon. I'm sure i, and many friends, will be getting post cards with all the good pics. not good.
Old 04-03-2006, 12:32 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Old 04-03-2006, 12:46 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally posted by Ma'Deuce:
Well, i was "just lookin to see how deep it was" honestly, i was. my co-pilot said, "ooooo, that's deep!", and i said "yea, we might not make it". That's when the front left tire fell in!. ooops. I got high centered on a stump. it was hung up on the transfer case skid plate. hard core.
Now, the problem is not that i got stuck. i've gotten plenty of worthy vehicles stuck. even ones that people say "cant get stuck", i can do it. the problem was that i had to call my wife(at the party)to have a friend come and get me out.
The whole party showed up in JEEPS! THEY TOOK PICTURES! A JEEP CHEROKEE PULLED ME OUT! THEY TOOK MORE PICTURES. OHH THE SHAME! they are threatening me with the pics. they are gonna black mail me so they don't make it to the net! I felt like a celeb with all the flashes going off from the chick filled Liberty.
This was all driver error. i feel as though i'm not a worthy Hummer owner now. I'll get pics soon. I'm sure i, and many friends, will be getting post cards with all the good pics. not good.
Old 04-03-2006, 12:51 PM
Hummer Veteran

Ma\'Deuce is off the scale

thanks, i don't know what the hell's goin on with this post. just like gettin stuck, user error .
Old 04-03-2006, 03:17 PM
Hummer Guru

bparker is an unknown quantity at this point

ROFL (yer screwed)