H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 06-10-2005, 02:08 AM
Hummer Professional

oneworld is off the scale

If you are buying this vehicle you must drive it first. Abosultly a great ride, plush great road feel, smooth and tight. The H3 is a little under powered, it does not get out of the way easy, at 60 you punch it on a slight upgrade ramp on to the highway and the noise comes screaming the bang into next gear automatic will slowly gradualy gain speed then bang back a gear as you take your foot off the gas. I noticed no exceleration and the speedo on the dash confirmed this. I am still purchasing mine becuase I love what it is but it is a realy a dog, the ride was awsome, the braking is awsome, jam on the brakes at 60+ and this thing will come to smooth stop with absolutly no nose dive and no abrupt stop, it will just stop moving.
NOW THE RIP-OFF. My order is not in yet, my dealer took my order on 4/9/05, I was his first deposit order for this dealership. H3s have been comming in everyday, similar to my order but the dealer is pimping them with tires and rims, and other stuff to tag on 5000K to the sticker just on 20 inch chrome rims and tires. When I went their today and asked what the **** is happening becuase I see all the same stuff I ordered on the lot but all chromed and pimped out for 42,000.00 He told me that they cant make money on the them unless they pimp them out > in other words thiers no money in the MSRP for the dealer so the owner of the dealership is pimping them out to get more proffit > meanwhile they keep telling me i will get mine in another week, and then again another week, this is the abosulte worst car buying experience i have ever had. Hence the rip off, as I have tryed to contact other dealers no one will call you back becuase what comes in is walking out the door. This seems to be a NJ based problem for me. I am realy fed up
Old 06-10-2005, 02:08 AM
Hummer Professional

If you are buying this vehicle you must drive it first. Abosultly a great ride, plush great road feel, smooth and tight. The H3 is a little under powered, it does not get out of the way easy, at 60 you punch it on a slight upgrade ramp on to the highway and the noise comes screaming the bang into next gear automatic will slowly gradualy gain speed then bang back a gear as you take your foot off the gas. I noticed no exceleration and the speedo on the dash confirmed this. I am still purchasing mine becuase I love what it is but it is a realy a dog, the ride was awsome, the braking is awsome, jam on the brakes at 60+ and this thing will come to smooth stop with absolutly no nose dive and no abrupt stop, it will just stop moving.
NOW THE RIP-OFF. My order is not in yet, my dealer took my order on 4/9/05, I was his first deposit order for this dealership. H3s have been comming in everyday, similar to my order but the dealer is pimping them with tires and rims, and other stuff to tag on 5000K to the sticker just on 20 inch chrome rims and tires. When I went their today and asked what the **** is happening becuase I see all the same stuff I ordered on the lot but all chromed and pimped out for 42,000.00 He told me that they cant make money on the them unless they pimp them out > in other words thiers no money in the MSRP for the dealer so the owner of the dealership is pimping them out to get more proffit > meanwhile they keep telling me i will get mine in another week, and then again another week, this is the abosulte worst car buying experience i have ever had. Hence the rip off, as I have tryed to contact other dealers no one will call you back becuase what comes in is walking out the door. This seems to be a NJ based problem for me. I am realy fed up
Old 06-10-2005, 02:18 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

What are you looking for? Exactly?
Old 06-10-2005, 02:21 AM

H3 Buyer to be? is off the scale

Sorry about the troubles, do you have any pictures of the "pimped out" ones?
Old 06-10-2005, 02:31 AM
Hummer Professional

looking for grey, lux cashmere leather or ebony, off road suspesion package > locking dif 33s, sunroof, moonson sound auto trans, > not a lot to ask for > no chrome, no pimping anything else I will add after I get it, I would like to see the removable assist steps before choosing ones. I will take it now if you have it. Willing to forfit my deposit at local dealer. The pimped out ones looked good but its not my look. My Business #9733765400 my name is Al Yonadi > I am the owner of the business, just tell who ever answers that your calling about my hummer and you will get me. My manager screens all my calls.
Old 06-10-2005, 02:49 AM
Hummer Expert

XM DUDE is off the scale

I noticed this too, it takes some time to get it going ,but it stops really good!
Old 06-10-2005, 10:50 AM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Your deposit is nonrefundable

They sound like one of the biggest crook dealerships on the planet. So, from what they told you I guess they are in business to loose money since I am sure they sell vehicles all day long at below MSRP. Just not the hot H3. That is such a load of crap about can't make money at MSRP. Just greedy.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 06-10-2005, 07:47 PM
Hummer Guru

dochummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Nonrefundable deposit!?!? That's a load of crap! Who's the dealership?

'03 H2
Old 06-10-2005, 07:52 PM
Hummer Expert

XM DUDE is off the scale

Time to sue!
Old 06-11-2005, 02:34 AM
Hummer Professional

aggiehummer...er is off the scale

Al,

We have one on order right now that should be arriving by the end of the month, at the latest early July. It's Boulder Gray and has the Lux and Adventure package. Email me at aluten@sewell.com and I can give you more information. I'm obviously not at the office now (11:33pm my time), so shoot me an email and I will get back to you posthaste.
Old 06-11-2005, 04:00 AM

skeeter is off the scale

Al, Trust me Sewell is the answer. No I do not work for Sewell, Im just a customer. You have been looking for a reason to take a trip anyway. Go a head and pull a "Killian". The ride back will give you that much deserved bonding time too.