Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 04-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone want to mess with a scammer?

Anybody that wants to mess with this guys head, feel free. milik colman <milik-colman170@hotmail.com>

FROM MR MILIK COLMAN
BILL & EXCHANGE MANAGER/ AUDITING.
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK(ADB)
BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA.

My Dear,

I am the bill and exchange manager at FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT,In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of U.S $10.5million US dollars, TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS in an account that belonged to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family in a plane crash.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or a business associate to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidlines and laws, but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died
alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin or a business associate to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

Since the bank law and guidline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after Six years the money will be transfered into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.
The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occassioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin.

I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10% will be set aside for expenses incured during the usiness and 50% would be for me and my Family.

There after I and my Family will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated and for some possible investment under your kind control.
Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged,you must apply first to the bank as a business associate or next of kin of the deceased person.

1. Your Full Names and Address.
2. Direct Telephone and Fax numbers.

please i will like this transaction to be strictly between you and i Upon receipt of your reply, I will start by giving to you the application which you will fill and send to the bank.

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.
You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this mail,

Trusting to hear from you immediately,
Yours faithfully
Milik Colman.

-007=
Old 04-02-2007, 11:17 PM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone want to mess with a scammer?

I got the same email a couple days ago.
I marked it as spam
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:18 PM
Steve - SanJose

DELETE is my only response.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:03 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm gonna be rich!

IN!

My Video Collectionez

Old 04-03-2007, 12:34 AM
Hummer Authority

Hummer Aficionado_VT is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I want in too!! 10 hundred thousand hundred ten bazillion dollars! It was nice of him to let you know about all this abandoned money!

Oh yay!

Old 04-03-2007, 01:04 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisAJC
OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm gonna be rich!

IN!

FAKE!!!!

Old 04-03-2007, 01:16 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRTYFN
FAKE!!!!

REAL!!1one
Old 04-03-2007, 06:57 PM
Hummer Guru

Hmmm2 is on a distinguished road

We got the LETTER version in the mail, called the FBI .. they asked to have it sent to them.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:38 PM
Hummer Authority

My response:
As tempting as it is, how do I know you are legit. I mean, if you really were who you say you are wouldn't you have a more professional email address then a hotmail account? On the other hand I sure could use the money.

His:

DEAR FRIEND.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUICK ANSWER TO MY PROPOSITION. HOW IS YOUR FAMILY? I HOPE NO PROBLEM.

YOU ARE ADVICED TO LOOK AT MY SECOND MAIL AND WHEN YOU ASSURE ME THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY ME WHEN THE MONEY ENTERS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT I WILL PREPARE THE OFFICIAL REQUEST FORM WHICH YOU WILL FILL AND TO SEND IT TO OUR BANK BY THE E-MAIL ADDRESS OF THE BANK TO PAY YOU PRESSING ATTENTION TO YOUR DEMAND TOWARDS THE BANK AS THE HEIR FOR THE DEAD CUSTOMER.KNOW THAT IT IS 100 % WITHOUT RISK. BE ASSURED THAT I SHALL SUPPLY YOU WITH THE DETAILED INFORMATION WHICH THEY WILL REQUIRE FROM YOU AS REGARDS THIS DEAL.NOTE, YOU SHOULD NOT ALLOW THE BANK TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A PARTNER WHO SUPPLIES YOU WITH THE INFORMATION THEY REQUIRE FROM YOU TO SUPPORT YOUR DEMAND AS HEIR TO MR KATTAN AZMAL WHO DIED IN 2002 IN A PLANE CRASH. BE ASSURED THAT IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND AND FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS,THERE WILL BE NO DIFFICULTY FOR THE BANK TO TRANSFER THIS FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. I AM A MAN Of 46YRS WITH 3 CHILDREN.

I WILL RETIRE FROM THE PUBLIC SERVICE ANY MOMENT AS SOON AS I SHALL CONCLUDE THIS DEAL WITH YOU. NOTE THAT THIS FUND BELONGS To A FOREIGNER BUT REGRETTABLY HE DIED WITH HIS FAMILY IN A PLANE CRASH IN 2002 AND SO FAR NOBODY CAME TO OUR BANK TO DEMAND THIS FUND AS HEIR TO THE DECEASED AND BEING FROM BURKINA-FASO I CAN NOT DEMAND THIS FUND BECAUSE IT BELONGS To A FOREIGNER AND ONLY A FOREIGNER CAN DEMAND THIS FUND.

NOTE THAT THE FUND MUST BE TRANSFERRED IN YOUR ACCOUNT UNDER 7 WORKING DAYS COUNTING FROM THE DAY OF SUBMISSION OF YOUR APPLICATION AND APPROVAL BY OUR BANK.

KNOW THAT IT WILL HAVE NO HANGING BACK AFTER THE COST OF THE TRANSFER IS BEING PAID.

NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE ENTITLED To 40% OF THE TOTALITY OF THE SUM AND 10 % WILL DRAWN APART FOR ALL THE EXPENSES WHICH WILL OCCUR DURING The COST Of the TRANSFER AND THEN 50 % WILL BE FOR ME AND MY ASSOCIATES.
ALSO I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE SOME EXPENESE THAT WILL COME UP FOR US TO HANDLE BEFORE THIS FUND WILL TRANSFER INTO YOUR YOUR ACCOUNT AND I DONT WANT IT TO BE A SUPRISE TO YOU AND YOU WILL TELL ME I DID NOT TELL YOU EARLIER THAT THERE WILL BE EXPENESES
BECAUSE THERE WILL BE SOME LEGAL DOCUMENTS TO BACK UP THIS TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND THERE IS NO WAY THE BANK WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT THOSE DOCUMENTS WHICH IS GOING TO OBTAIN HERE AS THE ORIGIN AND SOURCE OF THIS FUND. AND TO MAKE IT VERY CLEAR THIS FUND IS HERE LIFE IN THIS BANK TO DO BE AFFARID TO APPLY AS THE NEXT OF KIN AM HERE TO BACK YOU UP TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS OK.
I WAIT YOUR ANSWER AS URGENCY IMPLIES. ALSO I WANT YOU TO CALL ME ON THE NUMBER BELOW NOW AFTER HAVE GO THROUGH THIS MAIL TO LET ME KNOW THAT YOU ARE SERIOUS IN THIS TRANSACTION.

THANK YOU AND MY RESPECT TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY AND TO HOPE TO BE WITH YOU SOON.

LISTEN I GOT YOUR CONTACT THROUGH OUR CHAMBER AND COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY HERE IN MY COUNTRY THERE INTERNET DEPARTMENT AND I DECIDE TO CONTACT SO THAT YOU CAN ASSIST ME FOR THE TRANSFER ON THIS FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I WILL SEND YOU MY PERSONAL INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AS I HEAR FROM YOU.

CALL ME ON THIS LINE FOR FURTHER EXPLANATIONS: 00226 78 87 62 80

YOURS,

MR. MILIK COLMAN.

APPLICATION BELOW FILL IT AND SEND TO THE BANK.

FILL UP THIS APPLICATION WITH YOUR BANKING INFORMATION AND SEND TO THE BANK . FILL UP THE REST GAP IN THE APPLICATION AND SEND IT DIRECT TO THE BANK EMAIL ADDRESS AND GET ME INFORM

-007=
Old 04-03-2007, 09:07 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

That bastard has been trolling this site.
Quote:
THANK YOU AND MY RESPECT TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY AND TO HOPE TO BE WITH YOU SOON.
Frankly, that hurt to try to read.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:13 AM
Hummer Authority

Truthfully speaking, I didnt bother to read a word of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenP
That bastard has been trolling this site. Frankly, that hurt to try to read.

-007=
Old 04-04-2007, 08:02 PM
Hummer Guru

usetosellhummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like the guy who wrote that was helping me on the phone with Dish customer service last night. he said is name was Paul, i think it was more like Tereick Moustafa

Thank you please drive through