H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-28-2004, 05:24 PM

MP5A3 is off the scale

Picked up my new h2 on christmas eve for my wife and look what happened last night
Attached Images

MP5A3 is off the scale

Picked up my new h2 on christmas eve for my wife and look what happened last night

MP5A3 is off the scale

Old 12-28-2004, 05:25 PM

MP5A3 is off the scale

some more pics not very good but you get the idea
Attached Images

Old 12-28-2004, 05:26 PM

MP5A3 is off the scale

here is the 610 dollars of paint damage
Attached Images

Old 12-28-2004, 05:27 PM

MP5A3 is off the scale

one more for good measure sorry about picture quality but was kinda in a rush
Old 12-28-2004, 05:28 PM

MP5A3 is off the scale

check here
Attached Images

Old 12-28-2004, 05:36 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Why do they just have to f*ck with Hummers? Can't people figure out how to jump off of bridges and tall buildings?
There were some kids in front of me at the grocery one night that were buying eggs. I leaned into their group and told them that if my rig or anybody that I know or that knows someone that gets egged tonight I'd make sure to make their lives are short and painful.
Old 12-28-2004, 05:56 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

*******s! Thank God I live in Vegas where nobody gives a damn what you drive.
Old 12-28-2004, 06:47 PM
Hummer Expert

Arizona Hummerboy is an unknown quantity at this point

You just need to find the Little SOB, and give them a Good Old Ass Kicking
Old 12-28-2004, 07:04 PM
Hummer Guru

VTSTOMPER is off the scale

I wonder if it is jealousy or just people pissed with mile per gallon figures. I remember reading all the ELF dicks, and the damage they had done to various Hummer dealers, and their autos. Um…the burning trucks probably added more pollution than the trucks would have ever added in their lifespan. I had a BMW that was keyed all around the entire car, found out it was some girl in my high school. It’s not like I didn’t work my ass off for things I bought…I have never had things “handed to me” and even if I did…what gives them the right. Maybe the new vanity plate should read *sniper*
Old 12-28-2004, 08:04 PM
Hummer Professional

Fastest H-Town Realtor is off the scale

Damn man,sorry to see that....I was worried a bit by the comments of people being negative towards the H2, but after one week of ownership and tons of people wanting to see/drive/talk about it,the only concern I still have is that for whatever reason,people want to race me. Texas is truck heaven though.

Have-08 Titan C/C,06 GCSRT-425FTLB & AWD, other junk..
Want-08 Viper, 06 M5
Old 12-28-2004, 08:26 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Man sorry to see that. You think we could start a national vigelante task force maybe divide nation into 6 regions investigate get proof then call in others if Police do not do the job.
Boy did I just burn My brain out with that tasking idea. LOL Just trying to bring You a little laugh at my expense. Wishing You could feel better over it.
I guess it really depends on where You live. In Arkansas it appears to be overall PRO H2. Get waves and Hi's all the time and this state is no offense not last in per capita income because of Mississippi. The 2 of us are always battling it out for last in everything.
PARAGON You know what I mean. I guess this just being a 4 wheel drive, hunting, and outdoors state We are at home here. I hope i'm right.
Sorry For You
Rick
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 12-28-2004, 08:28 PM

Sideshow is off the scale

You need to find out who did it and change the color of their car.
Old 12-28-2004, 09:42 PM
Hummer Guru

RIC-H0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear about the egging of your vehicle.
I know it's frustrating, but if you have no idea who might have done it by now, you will probably never find out.
I have been vandalized several times, ie Eggs, Paintballs, lipstick on window, etc.
You cannot change the feelings of the inconsiderate, just hope for a day that you may be able to catch one of them in action, and let them pay for all the things that have been done to your vehicle multiplied by 10!

Sorry...

Ric-H2
Old 12-28-2004, 11:07 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

THAT SUCKS! I had that done too. It got up on my Gobi rack and the windshield. A little on the paint, but not that obvious. I hope you reported it and asked if their were other eggings. Maybe you can find out who else and start there. My neighbor caught the little ****ers that did mine and they got busted!
Good luck.
Old 12-28-2004, 11:59 PM

MP5A3 is off the scale

when the police came out he pretty much told me that there was nothing they could do and asked me who i pissed off recently when I told him no one he acted as if I was some punk kid. He said I should put security cameras to monitor monitor my stuff. Very odd I have to pay taxes and still provide my own police but with no power to convict or punish. What is the world coming too?
Old 12-29-2004, 01:56 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MP5A3:
when the police came out he pretty much told me that there was nothing they could do and asked me who i pissed off recently when I told him no one he acted as if I was some punk kid. He said I should put security cameras to monitor monitor my stuff. Very odd I have to pay taxes and still provide my own police but with no power to convict or punish. What is the world coming too? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a dick!
It's too bad that many of our officers are ****ing idiots today! NOTICE I SAID MANY! Before all of you police loving people get offended I do support our officers and have a couple in the family. Many of them just don't give two ****s about stuff like this. With all of the other crap that goes on in this world, it's not even close to the really bad stuff. It does suck that this happened. time to build a garage to put your truck in, or hire an off-duty PO to watch it for you.
Old 12-29-2004, 03:41 AM
Hummer Expert

RasterMaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Aha! Now I know where the little ****s moved to that egged mine! Chicken ****s moved out after I caught on to who it was. Some folks do have a death wish.
Old 12-31-2004, 03:13 PM
Hummer Professional

Boar-Ral is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MP5A3:
when the police came out he pretty much told me that there was nothing they could do and asked me who i pissed off recently when I told him no one he acted as if I was some punk kid. He said I should put security cameras to monitor monitor my stuff. Very odd I have to pay taxes and still provide my own police but with no power to convict or punish. What is the world coming too? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
When I owned a Chevrolet Avalanche, it was egged on April 1, my birthday. I thought it would just wash off, but once the egg was gone, there were paint chips all over. Fortunately, it only cost $200 to repair that, but I was still furious. A lot of people tell me to ignore it because it is so minor, but they do not understand how much it can bother a person when they are immaculate with their vehicles. I'm sorry to hear what happened. Maybe you'll come across them in your travels.