H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 08-14-2005, 07:30 PM
Hummer Expert

HGW is off the scale

Happy to say that this is the last time this rig will get dirty. I know some on here like em that way.

My Yellow H2 will stay with DIRT for promotion until the end of 05 in Florida and possibly 06 if I chose.

Also happy to say that I am building a Yellow H2 similiar to mine for a NASCAR driver starting this Tuesday. He saw mine on the track and loved it.

My Black one here will be rewrapped (I hate the wrap but it is part of my contract) and allowed to piggy back on his display area at all NASCAR events for the remainder of 05 and for 06 (I cannot attend all of them but many).

This is a huge opportunity for HGW to show its stuff in front of 160K people on merchandise alley. If DIRTMOTORSPORTS did not put us on the map, NASCAR will.

I appreciate the support I received on here via PM from some of you regarding these endeavors. Thanks to you guys.

The H2 has many uses--mine are for making money and surrounding myself and my crew with great women--so far so good--with much more to come.
Attached Images

Old 08-14-2005, 07:30 PM
Hummer Expert

HGW is off the scale

Happy to say that this is the last time this rig will get dirty. I know some on here like em that way.

My Yellow H2 will stay with DIRT for promotion until the end of 05 in Florida and possibly 06 if I chose.

Also happy to say that I am building a Yellow H2 similiar to mine for a NASCAR driver starting this Tuesday. He saw mine on the track and loved it.

My Black one here will be rewrapped (I hate the wrap but it is part of my contract) and allowed to piggy back on his display area at all NASCAR events for the remainder of 05 and for 06 (I cannot attend all of them but many).

This is a huge opportunity for HGW to show its stuff in front of 160K people on merchandise alley. If DIRTMOTORSPORTS did not put us on the map, NASCAR will.

I appreciate the support I received on here via PM from some of you regarding these endeavors. Thanks to you guys.

The H2 has many uses--mine are for making money and surrounding myself and my crew with great women--so far so good--with much more to come.
Old 08-14-2005, 07:55 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations HGW!

Please keep us updated on everything and post pics when you "Git er Done".
Old 08-14-2005, 08:27 PM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

Great News! Send pics!

What does wrapped mean?

BTW, I don't LIKE my rig dirty, it just gets that way... Do you ever get to the Pacific Coast?
Old 08-14-2005, 09:50 PM
Hummer Expert

HGW is off the scale

My Yellow H2 does---it goes to Vegas with the World fo Outlaw Sprinters--but not up as far as you live--thanks for asking.

The wrap are the decals on the truck--they are not painted on but applied and can be removed easily--thank God.
Old 08-18-2005, 04:40 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

I rode in that monster. If it were not for the automatic steps You would have to be a high jumper to get in. it is fun to ride in. It looks like You cannot any way stay on your side of the road it makes it look so wide from inside.

John so sorry I did not get to call this past weekend. We are going so hard for a show coming up and Jermaine wants to see My rig finished so He can decide what He wants. Dealer is furnishing the ride for Him so they want to have say on how far We go etc., He turns it in every year for a new one.
I had seats at Vegas but, could not go. But, promised I will be there in Dec.
He has asked me personally to do His ride and i gave Him My word i would so it is just details with dealer. He has to go on to Miami to train and I will fly down and plan His setup if We cannot get it done before he leaves to train for Dec. If We get it done I'll ship it or drive it and fly back what ever he wants. He will HUMMERcustoms.com on both sides and MotorSportsAuthority.com on the back, I think. He is not into bagging and lowering H2's. He has not been in the past. He is more likely to want a lift but, dealer will want it left stock. I'll lift it and put it back when he turns it in. I just want Jermaine to be happy.
I will try to call You 10pm eastern in a day or 2.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 08-18-2005, 10:40 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

John, is it going to be ready and at the Nascar races in Kansas City in October. Ken and I are going to Busch qualifying and Nextel practice on Friday. It would be really cool to see you and the truck there.
Old 08-30-2005, 06:31 PM
Hummer Expert

HGW is off the scale

John:

I am getting the H2 for work this Thursday. I will keep you posted!

I sure want to make it there.

John
Old 08-30-2005, 11:46 PM

4churchill is off the scale

Sounds great!!! Congrats again!

www.HUMMERNut.net