H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 11-19-2003, 06:57 PM

H2BIG is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Terra Crusher RC Monster Truck KIT $465.00
Model: TCKIT

From the depths of the earth comes the Terra Crusher!
Made in the spirit of the American monster truck... Tamiya presents a pre-painted / pre-assembled off-road R/C machine packed with a powerful engine and ultra-durable parts that let it tackle the most rugged of terrain --- No roads ... no problem.

Ready to Crush
The Terra Crusher comes completely pre-assembled from the inside out and comes with fuel pump and pre-adjusted .18ci (approx. 3cc) engine. All you need is a 7.2V battery pack to start the engine and fuel to run and then your set to crush --- Terra crush that is.

2-Speed Automatic Transmission
Many features of the Terra Crusher give this machine superiority over its rivals. One feature that needs particular highlighting is the Terra Crusher's 2-speed FRAT(forward and reverse automatic transmission). FRAT enables the Terra Crusher to adjust to a variety of terrain by switching to low and high gears when needed to effectively maximize control..

Engine Start Method
Glow engine can be easily started by connecting electric starter (included) to model and pushing button.

Large and In-charge!
Total length: 560mm. Total width: 440mm. Total height: 285mm. Wheel base: 360mm. Weight fully equipped: approx. 5.7kg
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.rcxshop.com/product_info.php?products_id=286

Brian
03 Pewter H2 Lux, Airaid filter/MIT, Corsa Touring
Old 11-19-2003, 06:57 PM

H2BIG is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Terra Crusher RC Monster Truck KIT $465.00
Model: TCKIT

From the depths of the earth comes the Terra Crusher!
Made in the spirit of the American monster truck... Tamiya presents a pre-painted / pre-assembled off-road R/C machine packed with a powerful engine and ultra-durable parts that let it tackle the most rugged of terrain --- No roads ... no problem.

Ready to Crush
The Terra Crusher comes completely pre-assembled from the inside out and comes with fuel pump and pre-adjusted .18ci (approx. 3cc) engine. All you need is a 7.2V battery pack to start the engine and fuel to run and then your set to crush --- Terra crush that is.

2-Speed Automatic Transmission
Many features of the Terra Crusher give this machine superiority over its rivals. One feature that needs particular highlighting is the Terra Crusher's 2-speed FRAT(forward and reverse automatic transmission). FRAT enables the Terra Crusher to adjust to a variety of terrain by switching to low and high gears when needed to effectively maximize control..

Engine Start Method
Glow engine can be easily started by connecting electric starter (included) to model and pushing button.

Large and In-charge!
Total length: 560mm. Total width: 440mm. Total height: 285mm. Wheel base: 360mm. Weight fully equipped: approx. 5.7kg
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.rcxshop.com/product_info.php?products_id=286

Brian
03 Pewter H2 Lux, Airaid filter/MIT, Corsa Touring
Old 11-20-2003, 10:21 PM
Circuitguy

I just purchased a Savage 25 and a Hummer H2 body to have a little fun with. I will post some pics after the billet is installed and the body it painted. BIG-C

White 03-H2-LUX

<a target="_blank" href="http://www.gstyle4u.com">
</a>
Old 11-20-2003, 11:04 PM

WORKING_CLASS_HERO is off the scale

That thing is sweet..I've been thinking about getting one as well, anyone know anything about the Tmaxx?
Old 11-21-2003, 12:41 AM

Zyx5432 is off the scale

I have an E-Maxx and it's awesome...
Old 11-21-2003, 01:47 AM

JKulp42757 is off the scale

Boy I'd like to have that myself, or get it for my kids. I used to have some cool remote control vehicles

Unfortunately I am not allowed to use those because of the pacemaker/defibulator I have implanted.
Old 11-21-2003, 10:00 AM
Hummer Professional

Joe is off the scale

I have the T-Maxx with a Yellow H2 body.

Serious "toy". I sort of bought it on a whim and was pretty surprised at how cool they are compared to the old, cheap, battery type remote control cars (not talking e-maxx here, which is a whole world better electric). When they say it will do 40MPH they are not kidding. You run it in to someone and you will do damage.

Sure enough you can just as easily get carried away with mods in toy world as you can in the real world. I ended up getting all kinds of titantium this and titanium that. Friggin crazy. Some guys spend $1000's on these RC's.

Having bought a gas powered one I would probably get an electric if I did it again. Simply because I don't really use it all that often and the gas models are a bit tempramental.

2001 H1 Opentop

Former 03 H2 Adventure Series

http://homepage.mac.com/babiak1/

2003 H2

Homepage:
http://www.hummerh1.net
Old 11-22-2003, 12:35 AM

Zyx5432 is off the scale

That was precisely why I got the electric one.

Not as fast as the T-Maxx, but a bit quicker and more torquey.
Old 11-22-2003, 02:19 AM
Hummer Veteran

hognose is off the scale

I bought the t-maxx a while back and man that baby screams.....when it runs. If the toy is really for the kids, I'd suggest an electric, but if its's something for you and them.....all that bonding and such ...;-) I'd go with the t-maxx. The things are really a crazy amount of fun!