H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 06-10-2005, 02:41 AM
Hummer Veteran

FROGGY69ER is off the scale

Sorry for the double post, I put it under pics by accident. I called Hummer today and they said my truck shipped on the 6th. Any ideas on how long brfore I see it?? I live in VA.
Old 06-10-2005, 02:41 AM
Hummer Veteran

Sorry for the double post, I put it under pics by accident. I called Hummer today and they said my truck shipped on the 6th. Any ideas on how long brfore I see it?? I live in VA.
Old 06-10-2005, 02:05 PM

srqhumdinger is off the scale

Do you know what the production date was on your H3? Ours was built as of 6/2, but has not been shipped. I don't know what the time frame for shipping is... Our estimated delivery date is still 6/29. That's still a long time!
Old 06-10-2005, 06:30 PM
Hummer Veteran

Yeah, it was built on the 27th. I am hoping that being on the east coast, we get them pretty quick after they leave the factory. Do you have the 800 number for Hummer? They are extremely helpful, and will be able to give you more info than the dealer. How pathetic is that?!!!
Old 06-10-2005, 06:35 PM
Hummer Professional

HoKC is off the scale

They are shipping them pretty fast now. I got 5 in Wednesday, 5 on Thursday and 6 more today.
Old 06-10-2005, 08:10 PM

Maybe ours will be shipped in the next few days. I'm just hoping it is not held up in Quality Control or something. I do have the Hummer number, and they have been very helpful. The only problem is that, after the truck is shipped, the dealer is the only on who can access the "in transit" updates. I just hope he can give me some info soon.
Old 06-11-2005, 10:00 AM
Hummer Expert

First Hummer is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FROGGY69ER:
Yeah, it was built on the 27th. I am hoping that being on the east coast, we get them pretty quick after they leave the factory. Do you have the 800 number for Hummer? They are extremely helpful, and will be able to give you more info than the dealer. How pathetic is that?!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I to live on the east coast and it took 1 month to get my H3. I can tell you that whe it leaves the factory in shreviesport that it then goes to Illinois then to N.Y. after that to dealer.
Old 06-15-2005, 10:36 PM
Hummer Veteran

Well, it is in. It only took 7 days to go from the factory to the dealer. Pretty dam quick on the shipping. Maybe this ****ing headache will end better than it started!!!! srqhumdinger, any word on yours???
Old 06-16-2005, 12:50 AM

No word at all!! I can only assume it has not shipped. The delivery date is still listed as 6/29, but I am getting discouraged.
Old 06-16-2005, 01:25 AM

Froggy69er - Have you picked up your truck? What color, etc. did you get? I know you are so glad the wait is over. I am happy for you, and just hope we will have some good news soon!
Old 06-17-2005, 02:12 AM
Hummer Veteran

srqhumdinger, I was in NY when I got the news, so had to wait. I just got back in town, and went to the dealer to look at it. He threw me the keys, had me fill out some paper, and told me he would see me friday to do the invoice/finance. It is really nice!! I only put 30 miles on it, but I have no complaints as of yet. I ordered a Blk on Blk Lux/with off road suspesion, sun roof, xm, assist steps.

Question, I ordered the chrome package, and chrome steps, but they got it wrong and it came with no chrome, and blk steps and blk rack. Do u think the blk options look better with the blk paint, or should I get the chrome?!!!!

Good luck with yours. Let us know when u get it.
Old 06-17-2005, 10:10 AM

FROGGY69ER, I know you are having a good time with your new toy! It sounds great!! As far as the chrome is concerned, I think that it is only a matter of personal preference. I think either choice would look good...it depends on what look you want. After some of the posters' comments about the chrome package, you may have lucked out.
I have run into some bad luck... my H3 is on hold at the factory. I can't find out any other info than that. So who knows when it will be here. I may spend the day searching nearby dealerships for one in stock.
Old 06-17-2005, 11:20 AM
Hummer Veteran

srqhumdinger, tell me what you are looking for. Hall got 13 in on tues, and a lot of them are still available. I will check with my salesman if you want?
Old 06-18-2005, 02:02 AM
Hummer Expert

jp's-h3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi folks!
I orderd my victory red, adventure package w 5-speed manual on june 1. the salesman told me it would be 6-8 weeks for delivery. i'm hoping to get it by the end of july.
----i can't wait!---- jp's-h3