H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 06-26-2005, 06:29 PM
Hummer Professional

killian is off the scale

I've been out of town for awhile and had no access to the 'net.

When I got back, I met with H3Buyer and he was nice enough to buy me lunch (Thanks again!) and we got caught up a little bit, but what juicy stuff did I miss?

Did Funpilot get his wheels or did he give up? What about Firm? I can't remember where I left off. Newbie is still waiting on his, DeLeon was supposed to make the drive to AZ from calexico, did he arrive in one piece? Did Builder come up with any interesting tid bits? What about the rest of you guys and gals? Did DRTYFN piss anyone off?

Wannabe, any cool mods?

I guess I better get reading the forum, huh?
Old 06-26-2005, 06:29 PM
Hummer Professional

killian is off the scale

When I got back, I met with H3Buyer and he was nice enough to buy me lunch (Thanks again!) and we got caught up a little bit, but what juicy stuff did I miss?

Did Funpilot get his wheels or did he give up? What about Firm? I can't remember where I left off. Newbie is still waiting on his, DeLeon was supposed to make the drive to AZ from calexico, did he arrive in one piece? Did Builder come up with any interesting tid bits? What about the rest of you guys and gals? Did DRTYFN piss anyone off?

Wannabe, any cool mods?

I guess I better get reading the forum, huh?
Old 06-26-2005, 06:31 PM

firm is off the scale

I'm getting my truck on tuesday, but I have to fly to Dallas. Oh, I had like 3 kids while you were gone, j/k
Old 06-26-2005, 08:05 PM

H3 Buyer to be? is off the scale

Deleon drove to Scottsdale, but did not arrive in one piece. The front metal skid plate actual came off, and luckily fell off on the road after he got off the 101. If that had come off on the 101, I can't imagine the damage that would have been done to the traffic behind him. They were nice enough to bolt it back up after the tires were swapped out.

He swapped the original wheels with the chromes I had... Cool guy, we did lunch as well!
Old 06-26-2005, 09:27 PM
Hummer Professional

DeLeon is off the scale

Hey guys,

That's right, I did drive to Scottsdale and arrived in two pieces, I really don't know how that happened, there are 4 bolts holding this plate and they all came off after 1600 miles, the truck has been in my garage most of the time, I really don't think someone touched them (why would they want to do it anyway??) so I'm guessing it came like that from the factory... anyway, I have the skid plate back on with new bolts and no one was hurt when it came off, only the skid plate :-( so it's all good now.

I will post a pic of the new wheels, thanks a lot to H3 Buyer and his wife, very nice people
Old 06-26-2005, 10:35 PM
Hummer Professional

killian is off the scale

Bulider....we're you hung over when you put DeLeon's plate on? What did we tell you about partying on a school night?
Old 06-26-2005, 10:53 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by firm:
Oh, I had like 3 kids while you were gone, j/k </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't even kid around about reproducing! Damn!
Old 06-26-2005, 10:58 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by killian:
What about Firm? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Nothings changed there. He's still lost.
Old 06-27-2005, 01:24 AM
Hummer Professional

killian is off the scale

And Oneworld? Did he join the H3 owners club yet?
Old 06-27-2005, 02:16 AM

firm is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by killian:
What about Firm? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Nothings changed there. He's still lost. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll be driving through Miss. on my way back from Sewell, I'll stop to slap some sense into you.
Old 06-27-2005, 02:24 AM
Banned

Would you like directions?
Old 06-27-2005, 05:00 AM
Hummer Professional

DeLeon is off the scale

Bulider....we're you hung over when you put DeLeon's plate on? What did we tell you about partying on a school night? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Builder, is there anything I should do about this? I haven't called my dealer yey buy I'm pretty sure they will do whatever they can to blame it on me... should I call HUMMER? or should I just thank God nothing happened to anybody and then forget about it?
Old 06-27-2005, 06:42 PM

firm is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Would you like directions? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Send them...I'm getting my pimphand ready.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:54 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by firm:

Send them...I'm getting my limphand ready. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'll just bet you are.
Old 06-27-2005, 07:40 PM
Hummer Expert

First Hummer is off the scale

Wannabe, any cool mods?

I guess I better get reading the forum, huh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome back dude.
Old 06-27-2005, 08:38 PM
Hummer Professional

killian is off the scale

Thanks.
But who emptied the beer out of the fridge while I was gone?
Old 06-27-2005, 08:52 PM
Hummer Guru

usetosellhummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Brrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuppppp! not me
Old 06-27-2005, 08:53 PM
Hummer Guru

usetosellhummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Brrruuuuuup! not me
Old 06-27-2005, 08:56 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been out of town for awhile and had no access to the 'net. <span class="ev_code_RED">Probation conditions? </span>

Did DRTYFN piss anyone off? <span class="ev_code_RED">Of course, bitch. It's my job. </span>

Wannabe, any cool mods? <span class="ev_code_RED">No, but he's got a sizzling girlfriend. </span>

I guess I better get reading the forum, huh?<span class="ev_code_RED">Nahhh, maybe not. </span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Send them...I'm getting my pimphand ready. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Slapping your weave-headed, missing toothed, nappy sister no doubt. Hey, wait!!! Jesse Jackson is going to racially extort some more blood money from another corporation and he needs another whiner- you better get over there- PRONTO!!!

Why don't you make a detour through Oregon? We can meet wherever you want to.
Old 06-27-2005, 09:53 PM
Banned

Let's be realistic. He won't be coming through my part of the state so his little chest-puffing is all show. Of course I won't play footsy with him, if he wanted to come by and visit with me there was no need to tell the world.

I won't retort with the usual, you haven't seen me have you, you don't know who or what I am, do you, bring it on, I'll kick your a@@, etc. etc. The mere thought that someone is stupid enough to say that they will go by someone else's and "slap" or "pimpslap" or anything shows that their committment to back up any words is certainly not there.