H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H3

Old 09-06-2006, 06:38 AM
Hummer Veteran

MountainBlue is on a distinguished road
Default 8463ft

The top of Santa Fe Nat'l forest
Attached Images

Volant intake, Airaid TB spacer, Custom down pipe, Magnaflow dual Exhaust, NGK iridium plugs, Nitto TG -AT295/75/16, Brush guard, tail light guards, mud guards, Chrome Shorty Antenna & bracket, Chrome lower punch grill & lettering, Chrome side moldings, smoked side marker lenses, 3-D Hummer hitch plug, Body color spare cover, & of course DEBADGED!
Old 09-06-2006, 06:39 AM
Hummer Veteran

Default Re: 8463ft

Cochiti Lake
Attached Images

Volant intake, Airaid TB spacer, Custom down pipe, Magnaflow dual Exhaust, NGK iridium plugs, Nitto TG -AT295/75/16, Brush guard, tail light guards, mud guards, Chrome Shorty Antenna & bracket, Chrome lower punch grill & lettering, Chrome side moldings, smoked side marker lenses, 3-D Hummer hitch plug, Body color spare cover, & of course DEBADGED!
Old 09-06-2006, 06:40 AM
Hummer Veteran

St peters Dome Lookout
Attached Images

Old 09-06-2006, 06:44 AM
Hummer Veteran

Start of the rough stuff. Still haven't found anything tough. But it did get A LOT steeper towards the top. Of course they had the "real" 4wd trail closed to the lookout and we had to hike the reamining 1.5 miles to the top.
Attached Images

Old 09-06-2006, 06:53 AM
Hummer Guru

Sewie is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice view.

And I think I can see myself in your tire cover.

Old 09-06-2006, 04:17 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewie
Nice view.

And I think I can see myself in your tire cover.

Well, it is my wife's daily driver and I couldn't stand advertising for a dealer I cannot stand! She likes a little show, a little go, and a little NM rig. As long as it climbs like a Hummer... Now that it is completely logo free, I get a lot more "wtf is that! It looks like a Hummer, but...."
Old 09-06-2006, 06:42 PM
Hummer Guru

usetosellhummer is an unknown quantity at this point

see you at the next hummer event down at Galles? If your ever wanting to Hit Rio Rancho for some roading give me a PM. Nice color!
Old 09-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Banned

Nav4-NEOCON1 is off the scale

wow, nice country up there
Old 09-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by usetosellhummer
see you at the next hummer event down at Galles? If your ever wanting to Hit Rio Rancho for some roading give me a PM. Nice color!

Yeeaaaaaa, sure thing... Do you know some secret spots in Rio Rancho?? All the good spots up here we're finding locked gates
Old 09-07-2006, 12:45 AM
Steve - SanJose

MountainBlue,

Nice pics. How do you like your Magnaflow exhaust?

Steve

2006 H3 white/ebony, lux pkg, chrome pkg, chrome sidesteps, chrome wheels, Hitchcam, sunroof, Monsoon stereo, chrome RW gas cap cover, XM, hitch, Corsa exhaust, etc.
Old 09-07-2006, 02:33 AM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve - SanJose
MountainBlue,

Nice pics. How do you like your Magnaflow exhaust?

Steve

2006 H3 white/ebony, lux pkg, chrome pkg, chrome sidesteps, chrome wheels, Hitchcam, sunroof, Monsoon stereo, chrome RW gas cap cover, XM, hitch, Corsa exhaust, etc.

Love it, but it could be louder. It is really quiet for a straight threw exhaust. Magnaflow uses a HUGH resonator where the stock one is and a HUGH straight threw muffler with dual outlets. My wife thinks it is just perfect which is really what I was hoping for since she's in it everyday. If it had been really loud, she would have taken it back to the shop and had it removed while I wasn't around. And I would have gotten a I also had the guys at the shop use pieces of the original cat back system to rid the down pipe of the crushed sections which I think made the max torque output a little farther into the rpm range. To compensate, I put in the intake and TB spacer. The combo was well worth the $$. Throttle response is MUCH better and there is definitly more power through the entire rpm range. I hated the laggy throttle input and I'm still not quite used to the electronic TB.
Old 09-07-2006, 03:03 AM
Hummer Guru

NEOCON1 is an unknown quantity at this point

nice " top of the world " shots
* Rollin with the Banned and the Damned *

"Fred Thompson for President "
Old 09-19-2006, 03:08 PM
Hummer Guru

wpage is on a distinguished road

Real Good!!
(John 3:16)
2006 H3 Slate Blue,Header,Jacked,CAI,Toyo35's,HHO.
Priors...
Explorer
Commander
71 Vette
You Name it!