H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 10-16-2003, 07:09 AM

Spidey is off the scale

This does not make any sense to me at all,
I was speaking with this fellow who is leasing an H2 for $2,000.00 / month. During our brief conversation he starts complaining about the fuel consumption it has and that he is planing to terminate the lease at the end of the month because of it on account he can't afford it (meaning the gas). I asked if he had any other beefs about the H2 in which he answered no. I said to him you can afford $2,000 / month lease payments but are worried about a couple hundred bucks more a month in fuel ??? Like what were you thinking when you decided on leasing it in the first place. This guy reminded me of one of those guys that comedian
talked about with his bit of stupid people ought to have to wear a sign. I told him to hang onto the lease till 2005 I heard through reliable sources that a 4 cylinder model was in the works

OOOOOOH that reminds me, you might be getting a private email on this topic STEVE !!!!
Go with the flow good buddy if you hear from him.
Old 10-16-2003, 07:09 AM

Spidey is off the scale

This does not make any sense to me at all,
I was speaking with this fellow who is leasing an H2 for $2,000.00 / month. During our brief conversation he starts complaining about the fuel consumption it has and that he is planing to terminate the lease at the end of the month because of it on account he can't afford it (meaning the gas). I asked if he had any other beefs about the H2 in which he answered no. I said to him you can afford $2,000 / month lease payments but are worried about a couple hundred bucks more a month in fuel ??? Like what were you thinking when you decided on leasing it in the first place. This guy reminded me of one of those guys that comedian
talked about with his bit of stupid people ought to have to wear a sign. I told him to hang onto the lease till 2005 I heard through reliable sources that a 4 cylinder model was in the works

OOOOOOH that reminds me, you might be getting a private email on this topic STEVE !!!!
Go with the flow good buddy if you hear from him.
Old 10-16-2003, 08:39 AM

Larry is off the scale

So tell me, how much is $2,000 Candian in real money?

Some people are never happy unless they have something to complain about. They act disappointed, but deep down we know they are happy because now they have something to talk about. Without their complaining they have nothing.

Bill Engval sang "Here's your sign." Stupid people ought to have to wear a sign that says "I'm stupid" in order to save us the trouble of asking the wrong person a question.

To try to get this back on topic:

Didn't you tell him that he was supposed to put it in neutral everytime he went down hill?