H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 03-31-2005, 10:23 PM

DLEPEZ is off the scale

I'm new to this forum but I want your guys opinions. This June I'm either going to get a lift or supercharger. The two lifts I'm looking at are the 6" Bulletproof Suspension lift or the 6.5" Full Throttle lift kit. I would run dual Fox 2.0 resevoir shocks in the front and singles in the rear. I also have the air suspension. I would get the 38x15.50x18 Nitto Mud Grappler tires because I already have Lexani V.P. Off Road 18's. I wish I could get 40's but the Mickey Thompson's are to skinny (13.50" width). And I'm not going to get new rims because I just got those last summer. Or I could get a supercharger now and eventually get the lift. The reason why I can't get both right now is because it is going to be my graduation present from my parents (as I'm just graduating high school this summer). The prices are about the same when comes down to everything. So what do you guys think?
Old 03-31-2005, 10:23 PM

DLEPEZ is off the scale

I'm new to this forum but I want your guys opinions. This June I'm either going to get a lift or supercharger. The two lifts I'm looking at are the 6" Bulletproof Suspension lift or the 6.5" Full Throttle lift kit. I would run dual Fox 2.0 resevoir shocks in the front and singles in the rear. I also have the air suspension. I would get the 38x15.50x18 Nitto Mud Grappler tires because I already have Lexani V.P. Off Road 18's. I wish I could get 40's but the Mickey Thompson's are to skinny (13.50" width). And I'm not going to get new rims because I just got those last summer. Or I could get a supercharger now and eventually get the lift. The reason why I can't get both right now is because it is going to be my graduation present from my parents (as I'm just graduating high school this summer). The prices are about the same when comes down to everything. So what do you guys think?
Old 03-31-2005, 11:07 PM
Hummer Veteran

JohnB.GWU. is off the scale

i think you should kiss your parents ass all the time, thats a nice damn gift.
05\' Yellow Lux - BACK TO YELLOW BABY!!!
04 S55 Benz w/Brabus Tuning
Old 03-31-2005, 11:36 PM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

Would they consider adopting me?

Okay, seriously, you need to consider whether you are more interested in off-roading with the big boys or blowing rice-powered rigs off the road. Personally, if I were your age, I'd invest the money and try to amortize enough to buy put a down payment on some property. But do whatever gets your lizard chubby.
Old 03-31-2005, 11:49 PM

DLEPEZ is off the scale

Well I off-road a lot right now because me and my buddies go out on the weekends. But I'm not sure if I'll have time to offroad as much next year in college.
Old 03-31-2005, 11:52 PM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

Then ask your parents to invest the money for a year until you know what you want. You may need to buy a better computer or engagement ring.
Old 04-01-2005, 03:21 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

I would get the SC. So many guys on this forum wheel their trucks with 37's and no lift it's not funny. Rubicon, Moab, Paragon, etc. Just get a good set of shocks to go with those tires.
IMHO.

Oh, then kiss your parents ass.
Old 04-01-2005, 03:31 AM
Hummer Guru

RIC-H0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just whine a little more, and get 'em both!

Ric-H2