H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-13-2003, 02:32 PM
Hummer Veteran

BLOWN H2 is off the scale

Hi I'am new here and I would just like to ask other H2 owners if they have had any problems with their hummers. Mine has under 10,000 miles on it and I would have to actually look at my records tgo tell you how many times it's been to the dealear. I am just wondering if it's just mine or if they all are like that. Thanks

RHOADE T ANDREWS
Old 12-15-2003, 10:20 PM
Hummer Veteran

Hi thank you for your advice and sympathy since my last post the dealer {hendrick chevrolet hummer cary nc} has since replaced my airhorn fixed the leak in the roof so they say and are supposed to be swapping out my dvd player. They have now had my Hummer for over a week and as far as I know have not fixed the computer glitch yet. As for there service they take care of me right away and have always treated me decent. I have over 100,000 invested in my H2 that's why I get so mad when it has to go back there. Maybe it will come back right this time. I hope so.
2003 Black Lux H2 Magnusson Supercharger Volant cold air box Corsa Stainless catback exhaust with dual polished stainless exhaust tips Front and rear swaybars 35"x12.50x17 procomp exterain tires on Alcoa chrome Manik stainless wheels added capacity aluminum transmission pan breathless performance hood scoop electric trailer brake warn 9000 lb winch with front and rear wiring with remote control chrome fairlead steel off road package remote start entertainment system with 4 7" monitors built in audio video jacks in rear for game playing custom pipeing on all seats chrome shift handle carbon fiber dash and steering wheel 4 pia chrome roof rack lights 2 pia lights on front bar v command voice activated navigation system chrome letter set chrome locking gas door chrome door handles chrome hood latch set chrome sill plates polished front skid plate chrome marker bezels wire cages for roof running lights duel air horns fender flare kit manik roof rack with ladder chrome license plate surround rear hatch chrome light bezels chrome ac rings stainless dash kit

RHOADE T ANDREWS
Old 12-18-2003, 04:18 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Tim, nice Hummer. Good to have you here, hope your Hummer problems get fixed soon.

KenP: "Nice, nice. Black looks great. Wait 'til Mac sees these."

Ken, my $54K black Hummer is absolute opposite of Tim's $100K black Hummer, he added everything can be added. I like "less is more", I like it exactly the way it is on the day I bought it, I didn't add anything, zero. The black grill I exchanged actually deleted an extra color off the Hummer, further away from Tim's. Hence this is another excuse for me to show my Hummer photo again.
Attached Images

Old 12-16-2003, 11:09 AM
Hummer Veteran

I hope this goes thru.

Tim ANDREWS
Attached Images

Old 12-17-2003, 12:03 PM
Hummer Authority

JamesT is an unknown quantity at this point

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine didnt come with a basketball hoop. Going to the dealer now to bitch!

"Dont be the next anything...be the first something."

www.fixmyprinter.com
Old 12-14-2003, 08:18 PM

Frank Hewitt is off the scale

Tim,

Very sorry to hear about all of your issues. It does sound like you may be victim to improper installation by nit-wits. I've had my H2 for almost a year now, and have driven the hell out of it (almost 22,k miles). It's my daily driver and I've also taken it on multiple longer trips. I have never had an issue. I've done nothing but oil changes and obtain a first-name basis relationship with the attendants at the gas stations. It makes me feel bad to even tell you that, but that's the truth. You need to be particularly cognizant of any correlation of your problems to the work that has been done by your dealer.
If problems are result of "certified" people working on your car, it's time to show your teeth and maybe even drop the name of your lawyer during conversation with the dealership owner. I am only one Hummer owner, but based on my experiences of absolutely zero to complain about, it does seem that you may need to kick some legal ass if they won't take care of you for all of your troubles. Good luck. I'm sorry that you have such trouble.

gasman
Old 12-18-2003, 04:40 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Are you actually _towing that Blazer_???? Because either that Blazer(Or Bronco?) has a 20" lift or it's on a hill, That H2 looks short!
Resize the pic! I wanna see!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have to buy a lottery ticket! What a guess!

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-16-2003, 04:21 AM

argonaut is off the scale

ken, you have a link to that thread?
Old 12-16-2003, 05:15 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Blow,

Are you actually towing that Blazer???? Because either that Blazer(Or Bronco?) has a 20" lift or it's on a hill, That H2 looks short!

Resize the pic! I wanna see!

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-16-2003, 04:23 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

No. I keep looking but I am having a hard time finding it.

Black Lingenfelter Lux
Old 12-17-2003, 09:50 PM
Hummer Authority

Easy Ed is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope it shows now that it is resized

Easy Ed
Black 2003 Lux H2

Last edited by Easy Ed : 01-27-2021 at 03:02 AM.
Old 12-17-2003, 11:31 AM
Hummer Veteran

Hi I would be happy if someone could explain how to attach a picture to this forum. My pictures were all taken with a fuji finepix 1400 and they are all around 320 KB does any one know how I can shrink these to fit here. Like I said I am new at this any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Tim ANDREWS
Old 12-13-2003, 05:56 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

As you clearly stated in your posts, ALL of your problems were caused by the dealer installed aftermarket toys, the problem is not the toys nor the Hummer, but clearly caused by the poor installation work. That my friend, is specifically related to your Hummer only, and/or other Hummers these "technicians" worked on. You have to go back to the guys who made the mistakes in the first place to rectify the problems at no charge, or have the same guys make more mistakes, which is often the case.

The subjects is very different from the other Hummer defects discussed before.
Defects are real with any auto brands, but I now know some previously reported major Hummer lemons were fakes.
Old 12-13-2003, 04:53 PM
Hummer Veteran

I am having problems with dealer installed items a short list would be rear wheels air horn kit the compressor keeps running since then they installed a new one but I won't know until I get it back my dvd player a roof leak caused by the wires to the roof lights and a computer malfunction which they can't figure out as yet. I put about 1500 and 2000 miles on it just taking it to the dealer and I am really starting to get pissed I have less problems with my 1989 Blazer. I was just trying to find out other peoples bad experiences.I am not a troll If you would like a photo or a copy of my title let me know.

RHOADE T ANDREWS
Old 12-13-2003, 02:32 PM
Hummer Veteran

Hi I'am new here and I would just like to ask other H2 owners if they have had any problems with their hummers. Mine has under 10,000 miles on it and I would have to actually look at my records tgo tell you how many times it's been to the dealear. I am just wondering if it's just mine or if they all are like that. Thanks

RHOADE T ANDREWS
Old 12-16-2003, 05:02 PM

Fellow Off-Roader is off the scale

that's all that shows up on my screen as well.

constantly surprises me how many people go out of there way trying to stir up crap on H2s.

Old 12-17-2003, 04:01 AM
Hummer Veteran

Hi when I joined this forum I told you I was new at this after looking at a few posts I decided to change my user name to BLOWN H2 which are my license plates as well. Then because I used my full name that seemed to be a problem with some of you as well so I shortned it to tim andrews are hummer problems taboo or what I ask a simple question and all of the sudden I am a troll. The picture I sent the file size is to big I said I was new at this I never sent a picture to this site and I did'nt know it exceeded the file size until I checked it later on and even that was meet with malice like I did it on purpose. I sent the photo to your members photo page. Oh and by the way I have only been a tennessee resident for three month so you can stop serching for dirt on me. For all you decent H2 owners out there I would be more than happy to sent you any pictures or info on my hummer. And yes the Blazer is on a car trailer that is not a updated photo of my H2 that was taken in sept. I am very dissappointed in the way some of you treat a new member.

Tim ANDREWS
Old 12-16-2003, 03:00 AM
Hummer Guru

RIC-H0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes Please...
Pictures Pictures Pictures!!!

Ric-H2
Old 12-17-2003, 04:53 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Tim, I did not accuse you of being a troll. I merely stated the circumstances surrounding your question. Interesting, huh?
Was I correct? Seems so.

Furthermore, we decent H2 owners anxiously await your photos.

It appears you have been engaged by this thread fairly well. You have no reason to be dissappointed in your treatment on this site.

You appear to be acting defensively for some unbeknownst reason.
Relax, "life is good, life is sweet..."

Black Lingenfelter Lux
Old 12-18-2003, 12:24 AM
Hummer Veteran

Hi everyone the last pick was taken the day after I brought it home I am still having a problem with my engine light and now I will be takeing it to knoxville hummer on friday. When I get it back I will take better pictures. A few things I forgot to mention are K1 radar system front and back with the optional defuser in front front and rear chrome tow hooks or rear shackles as I like to call them and defender worx solid billet louvers and chrome trim rings for front driving lights chrome endcaps for roof racks and chrome letters for roof racks billet louver on air vent under hood and oversize hood latches.

Tim ANDREWS