H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 02-06-2005, 05:30 PM
Hummer Expert

JMV1210 is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

A flash movie, makes you think....
Old 02-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

DRTYFN = DRTYFN

Frank6150 = Frank6150

DennisAJC = DennisAJC

HALO2

ANYONE who has a gripe against me should log on. Yes, hunt me down.

BTW, we teabag our kills. So be prepared for some sac.

My Video Collectionez

Old 02-07-2005, 02:52 AM

Kevin B is off the scale

Holy Crap Dennis and who ever else. Do you think they made up all the names of the people who died on that plane? Do you think they just faked the plane that is missing? Where did flight 77 go?

I guess you by into the theory of the "gay co-pilot", to many people with military backgrounds on the plane (go figure in Washing D.C.) and it HAD to hit wings level at about 35 feet A.G.L. .
Hey I have a alien autopsy film Ill sell ya.
Old 02-06-2005, 05:30 PM
Hummer Expert

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

A flash movie, makes you think....
Old 02-06-2005, 06:26 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you a lover of the French?
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

Claim: The damage to the Pentagon on September 11 was caused by something other than a hijacked Boeing 757's being crashed into its side.

Origins: The notion that the Pentagon was not damaged by terrorists who hijacked American Airlines Flight 77 (a Boeing 757) and crashed it into the military office complex, but that the whole affair was staged by the U.S. government, has been promulgated by French author Thierry Meyssan in his book, The Frightening Fraud. Meyssan offers no real explanation for what did cause the extensive damage to the Pentagon, asserting only that Flight 77 did not exist, no plane crashed into the Pentagon, and that "the American government is lying."

Unfortunately, the appeal of conspiracy theories has resulted in widespread dissemination of Meyssan's "theory" in France and the USA, particularly in web sites that mirror his work. As Le Nouvel Observateur noted: "This theory suits everyone - there are no Islamic extremists and everyone is happy. It eliminates reality."
Old 02-07-2005, 09:38 PM
Hummer Messiah

Dug,

I do respect your opinion. I respect everyones. That's just it, EVERYONE has a right to opinions.

What I don't get is close minded people.

I know it's a stretch, but Augs and Kerry(Purple Heart) both did your country proud to some extent and yes of course even I benefited. But BOTH have a different views. Who's right? I don't know. What I hate is when they wave that banner of, "I served so you stink" attitude. That's a load of ****.

Fear this...Sure you and I will send our children to battle(God forbid) in the near future. Wouldn't you want to make sure they're in good hands? The premise of sending them in for DUTY, HONOR, LOYALTY is out the door. **** that! ARMOUR, FLAK JACKETS, BULLETS. Then you can use those eloquent words of braverey.

My Video Collectionez

Old 02-07-2005, 06:01 PM
Hummer Expert

I am JMV1210 on Xbox live, I will add you guys tonight- Anyone will be on tonight?
Old 02-07-2005, 03:56 AM

LasVegas is off the scale

Order, order. Goddamnit I said "order".

Now I don't have to tell you good folks what's been happening in our beloved little forum. The time has come to act, and act fast. I'm leaving.
Old 02-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dug3x3:
JMV1210 - Why dont you write to someone and comfort them of their family member they lost fighting for this country and dont worry too much about not finding a plane part. My friend Commander Robert Allan Schlegal 38 yrs. old from Gray, Maine perished at the pentagon that day and they never found any of him either. I grew up with him playing tag , wiffle ball , and getting on the school bus in the morning with him . He was a great man, I bet his mother Pat who I adore , doesnt give a sweet **** about plane parts. Dont waste your precious time posting bull****. Doug <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen.

And it's only 47% of the U.S. that believes that crap and they all voted for John Kerry.
Old 02-07-2005, 10:40 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> joined this website to talk about Hummers, not be targeted for a humiliate. Someone needs to ****can this thread IMHO <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least it could be moved, or posted in the right section for that matter .
Old 02-08-2005, 12:01 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMV1210:
I added you guys to my friends list on xbox..... where are you? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In 1 hour.

My Video Collectionez

Old 02-07-2005, 03:46 AM
Hummer Messiah

The US Code, Title 50, Chapter 40 Sec. 2302 defines a Weapon of Mass Destruction as follows: “The term ‘weapon of mass destruction” means any weapon or device that is intended, or has the capability, to cause death or serious bodily injury to a significant number of people through the release, dissemination, or impact of (A) toxic or poisonous chemicals or their precursors, (B) a disease organism, or (C) radiation or radioactivity.”
Old 02-07-2005, 01:38 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Dennis I understand what Your saying. But, You can see I'm probably to close to the situation with My cousin to be involved in this overal thread. This response to You will be My last on this issue.
Your My Buddy even if You are a Canadian.

TAZ

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Taz,

I think you know me well enough that when I stab at a theory(JUST A THEORY), it is not a stab at the WHOLE. Some people here don't get it. You have to at some point, when nothing positive is forthcomming, reasses your enviroment. If you come to the same conclusion, you choose. Free will buddy.

But for a whole to BLINDLY follow WITHOUT question. Well, I must repeat, "Lemmings and Sheep".

Oh boy, here I go...

WMD was the fear dose at the time. So in they went. NOW, none were found and proven never exsisted, but still they stay even after 1400 dead because denial is too strong.

NO Proof was found in the connection between Iraq and 911. Yet 1400 braves have died so far.

Powell and many others resign.

NOW a BIG problem with Iran. Is it too late? Who dropped the ball? Well, we have to blame the Captain of the team.

Your country is divided into 2 equal parts. BOTH claiming right over the other. Being Canadian, I'm privileged to be friends with both sides.

CIA has confirmed the future standing of USA as a superpower will be in jepardy.

QUESTIONS, THEORIES, OPPOSITION, must be put foward. If not.....Lemmings.

As for the THEORY, don't take it personally friend. It's all Grassy Knoll stuff.

Paragon,

-Water Gate
-White Water
-Iran Contra
-WMD
To name a fraction. And yes Lemmings do the Dew every 7 years. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 02-07-2005, 03:20 AM

Kevin B is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Before you wave the passenger list of flight 77, try and stay with the topic dumb**** <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I thought that was on topic because it is something that must be delt with in the theory.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> And to think I defended you so many times.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for your support . More like stab me in the back on your "other" board. Spare me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>If we analyzed this question "Literally", then if I were you, I wouldn't be pointing fingers at others. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 02-07-2005, 10:01 PM
Hummer Messiah

That's in the Woodshed! Gates Of Hell

My Video Collectionez

Old 02-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Hummer Messiah

My Video Collectionez

Old 02-08-2005, 02:28 AM
Hummer Messiah

Funny yes,

But I feel I've touched an issue he can't respond to except, "Funny".

My Video Collectionez

Old 02-08-2005, 02:22 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> This quote from Paragon has to make the Funniest list:
Dennis,

You have to be the world's greatest proof of reincarnation-- no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime. Judging by the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you," you're practically invulnerable. Seriously, you had to have forgotten to pay your brain bill. You obviously have the IQ of tree bark and have now have reached rock bottom with signs showing that you are starting to dig. The new guys here don't realize that you have more faces than China and that you are normally out of your depth in a puddle of water. If you read your posts, it's easy to see that you were shot through a stupid forest and didn't miss a tree. It's just a shame that stupidity isn't painful. Most everyone realizes that your brain waves fall a little short of hitting the beach, that you make as much sense as windshield wipers on a goat's ass, and that you are living proof that **** can sprout legs and walk. I am also sure most of us will defend to your death the right to our opinions. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>That's golden.
Old 02-07-2005, 01:56 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

If you are going to argue the money for tsunami victims, use real information. Donations per capita doesn't really mean anything. A nation having a bunch of people doesn't equate to that country having the wealth to donate $xxxM.

Secondly, there is a big difference between the what is being offered. The US is giving $350M in cash, the US Armed Forces are there and being utilized(no one is counting that cost), plus the dollar donations from the private sector. Now, other countries are making their offers in the form of grants and LOANS. This is not the same thing.
Old 02-07-2005, 09:55 PM
Hummer Expert

Dug is off the scale

drtyfn- How bout' some more girls getting waxed videos to lift the spirits around here ? Waxed/toe nailed/butt fked/suckin dong what ever you can find .