H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 11-27-2005, 08:12 PM
Hummer Guru

OrangeCrush is an unknown quantity at this point

I see a bunch of vendors on here... anyone giving any good deals on a Maggie supercharger?

Mark

BTW, who's the closest to NC so it can be dyno tuned? Since the H2 is all wheel drive, does it require a special double barrel dyno?
Old 11-28-2005, 12:38 AM
Hummer Guru

If not, I can alwaaaays spend my money at a non member's site.

Mark
Old 11-28-2005, 03:26 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

I appreciate You having that attitude. Jason does not mind if someone has somethng he does not handle but, then We usually OK with Him and give Him a deserved cut because the sale would not have happened otherwise.

Your good people Mark and a good attitude concerning forum vendor buddies.

TAZ

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OrangeCrush:
Taz,

Thanks. Unfortunately, I've only been a member for a few months. I did not know Jason had anything to do with selling parts. When I'm a member of a forum, I always try to purchase items from them first.... Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I appreciate the "novel" idea (no pun intended)

Thanks,

Mark </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 11-28-2005, 10:20 AM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

PM me if you have no luck OC. Would be mid 4k range.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:34 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

You can drop the front shaft for the dyno.

Klaus got the best deal on his mag.

Check with HGW (NJ) or TAZ (ARK) on a price.
Old 11-28-2005, 09:32 AM
Hummer Guru

Taz,

Thanks. Unfortunately, I've only been a member for a few months. I did not know Jason had anything to do with selling parts. When I'm a member of a forum, I always try to purchase items from them first.... Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I appreciate the "novel" idea (no pun intended)

Thanks,

Mark
Old 11-28-2005, 08:41 AM
Hummer Authority

Orange please do not misunderstand or think any vendor on here is disrespecting You. Especially Me.

It is the fact that this site is owned and founded by Jason who is a Master Distributor of SMA products and has taken on other products lately as well. It requires are large sacrifice to be a master. We do not even carry SMA that i recall even though they have approached us to do so because that is a product Jason handles.

We basicly have an unwritten rule amoung Us that if Jason carries it We do not get on the site and promote Our product. It was His sacrifice that got this forum and national club going. So it is not that We do not want to help We want to show respect for the founder of it all.

Check Jason, He cuts His prices down considerablely from the suggested price. If He does not have what You want I'm happy for anyone to PM TAZ or My partner Dragon and see if We have it and give You a price. We most likely have it if it exists. We have spent the past 6 months picking and choosing some dist. and dealerships. We carry some unusual items and atually picked up some smaller vendors just for the fact that most pass them up and if We visited with them and liked them than We want to help them become established so We did look hard at smaller vendors and the quality.

Dragon and I have 2 websites. Motorsportauthority.com that handles trucks, motorcycles, cars, anything and rice rockets. It had over 6000 parts on it and we had it redone so it can hold more and improve the flow to reach product.

The HUMMERcustoms.com site is finally up and We are begining to load vendors parts on it. We picked up almost everyone We needed at SEMA but, are open to other vendors as We find them or they present themselves to us.

Anytime someone wants to PM Me or Dragon WE will help if We can But, WE respect Jason. WE do believe in price shopping but, try to not move in Jason's area. If someone wants to find out about things it can be done with PM to Us or info@hummercustoms.com and I think MSA is info@motorsportsauthority.com but You would have to check on website for MSA.

But the main thing is We do Our best to respect Jason and when We get questons at the site We may know if You are a member but, odds are aganst it because if the inquirey uses real name We normally do not know that. But, for Jason's sake and sacrifice We do not want to operate in a product like He has but, We have as an indepedent, access to many parts from a lot of vendors. I think there is a forum on the MSA which does not deal with Hummer at all.
We will help if at all possible.
But, right now I wish to thank Jason for all He has done for the Hummer community and I hope he continues to do so.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 11-28-2005, 07:13 PM
Hummer Professional

alldunn is off the scale

Jason is a real stand-up guy. He'll look after you before and after the sale. Just my .02
Old 11-28-2005, 11:01 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
You can drop the front shaft for the dyno. . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ken,

What else do you need to do other than dropping the front shaft. I took it out to get it balanced this morning and I tried to drive it 20 feet just to remove it off the lift. It wouldn't go... is there some sort of solenoid you have to bypass first?

Thanks,

Mark
Old 11-28-2005, 09:20 AM
Hummer Authority

Oh, Alec how was that letter above. Seriouly is that better as far as form and ease of reading My books.

TAZ
Old 11-27-2005, 08:12 PM
Hummer Guru

I see a bunch of vendors on here... anyone giving any good deals on a Maggie supercharger?

Mark

BTW, who's the closest to NC so it can be dyno tuned? Since the H2 is all wheel drive, does it require a special double barrel dyno?