H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 10-25-2005, 06:53 PM
Hummer Expert

W1N is off the scale

Ok, few months left of this year and my 2006 H2 will be arriving pretty soon after new years (I hope). I've been gather some custom stuff like bigger wheels, tires and other stuff as well. But the major upgrade parts are still missing.

Since I do live overseas I'd like to pack all the major parts in one purchase and get it all sent in one UPS shipment. I'd like to find somebody, if there is any in this forum, that I could possibly do business with. Somebody that is well known and respected dealer here.

I will be getting next items:
- Magnuson SC
- Brembo Gran Turismo's front and rear
- B&B Headers
- Corsa exhaust with no tip (off road)
- Predator or other programmer (need advise, but I need to calibrate for the larger tires)

I know I'm little early, but I'd really like to find somebody that likes to make that deal and has time and effort to send all of that overseas to me.

Thanks!
Old 10-30-2005, 06:10 AM
Hummer Expert

W1N is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kodiakz:
Well, you will get the superchips tuner with the blower that is almost as good as a Predator. If you are really going to go full tilt, get hptuners software as that will allow you to monitor and custom tune your setup. If you get everything installed and find that you need some areas tweaked, there are several good tuners that could take your info and/or logs and create a custom tune that is well beyond what the pred is capable of. This tune can be emailed to you and you could reprogram yourself rather easily. This truck seems to have very good brakes as is (at least mine seems to stop exceptionally well), I would recommend maybe doing a water/alky injection system or a cam or head work instead. Don't forget the cold air box as that will help the flow. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does the hptuners software allow other stuff other than tuning the engine. Like calibrating the speedo and such?
Old 10-25-2005, 06:53 PM
Hummer Expert

W1N is off the scale

Ok, few months left of this year and my 2006 H2 will be arriving pretty soon after new years (I hope). I've been gather some custom stuff like bigger wheels, tires and other stuff as well. But the major upgrade parts are still missing.

Since I do live overseas I'd like to pack all the major parts in one purchase and get it all sent in one UPS shipment. I'd like to find somebody, if there is any in this forum, that I could possibly do business with. Somebody that is well known and respected dealer here.

I will be getting next items:
- Magnuson SC
- Brembo Gran Turismo's front and rear
- B&B Headers
- Corsa exhaust with no tip (off road)
- Predator or other programmer (need advise, but I need to calibrate for the larger tires)

I know I'm little early, but I'd really like to find somebody that likes to make that deal and has time and effort to send all of that overseas to me.

Thanks!
Old 10-30-2005, 11:55 PM
Hummer Authority

MovinH2 is off the scale

Sounds like your own your way bro. That's a nice order list there.
Old 10-27-2005, 03:22 AM
Hummer Expert

W1N is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sportsdude:
Sounds like you will have one nice setup! I had a hard getting my wheels out from the custom office. Do you have to pay the import tax and sales tax? Best wishes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I shipped the wheels and tires myself to me . I used UPS because they do all the customs paper work and my company has a good deal with them. Some stuff that I sent my self or have ordered just didn't have to go to the customs at all (smaller parts and less price).

The parts above will be going to the customs and I will have to pay for the sales tax, but so far no 30% customs tax that they have here for imports from US. I guess since it is not for business purposes. Strong euro makes it all worth while.

I'll be posting massive amout of pictures when I have all set up, if I ever want to leave the vehicle
Old 10-30-2005, 01:56 PM
Hummer Expert

kodiakz is off the scale

You can recal for tire size, you can also cange a vast amount of settings from fuel tables, transmission settings, and even shut off pass key security. You can log/check almost anything that a tech II can and make adjustments. Very nice software
\'05 Slate Blue Sut w/ Magnusun, JBA headers, custom exhaust, 22\" MC2 RT5 wheels, Pioneer AVIC Z1 nav, Passport SRX, Vizualogic A1000 dual, bi xenons, fog xenons, dual optimas, and just gettin\' started!
Old 10-26-2005, 05:56 PM
Hummer Professional

Sportsdude is off the scale

Sounds like you will have one nice setup! I had a hard getting my wheels out from the custom office. Do you have to pay the import tax and sales tax? Best wishes.
Old 10-30-2005, 05:28 AM
Hummer Expert

kodiakz is off the scale

Well, you will get the superchips tuner with the blower that is almost as good as a Predator. If you are really going to go full tilt, get hptuners software as that will allow you to monitor and custom tune your setup. If you get everything installed and find that you need some areas tweaked, there are several good tuners that could take your info and/or logs and create a custom tune that is well beyond what the pred is capable of. This tune can be emailed to you and you could reprogram yourself rather easily. This truck seems to have very good brakes as is (at least mine seems to stop exceptionally well), I would recommend maybe doing a water/alky injection system or a cam or head work instead. Don't forget the cold air box as that will help the flow.
\'05 Slate Blue Sut w/ Magnusun, JBA headers, custom exhaust, 22\" MC2 RT5 wheels, Pioneer AVIC Z1 nav, Passport SRX, Vizualogic A1000 dual, bi xenons, fog xenons, dual optimas, and just gettin\' started!