H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 05-04-2005, 02:13 PM
Hummer Veteran

H-Too is off the scale

I'm sure it's only a matter of minutes before someone rips my head off, but here I go anyway.

Why do folks on this site like to tool on Jeeps?

I have both an H2 and a Rubicon, and I like both. They are two different vehicles. Both have been great military vehicles, both can go just about anywhere, both are fun to drive.

I don't want to sound like a "can't we all get along" pansie, but I don't get the animosity.

Can anyone explain this?
Old 05-04-2005, 03:03 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

I think a lot has to do with the fact that Hummer has yet to produce a dud.

H2 rescue vehicle, my butt.

Stacy
Attached Images

Old 05-05-2005, 07:59 PM
Hummer Professional

Harley is off the scale

Hey, GMP Guy, what's that sticking out off (it looks like the top of the brush guard) the red H1 above?

K
Old 05-05-2005, 07:53 PM

maz is off the scale

if your rooster has laid eggs you got a bigger problem!
Old 05-04-2005, 02:16 PM
Hummer Authority

Location: In da Chi! I am not only the originator of the H.O.A.B. club. I am also a member
Mr. I - Man is an unknown quantity at this point

Ex-military vehicle sibling rivalry???
Old 05-04-2005, 06:29 PM
Hummer Guru

VTSTOMPER is off the scale

I personally do not have an issue with Jeeps or the owners of Jeeps. I have had very bad luck with one wrangler that has left a poor taste in my mouth if anything. The company I work for has company are Jeeps, and they seems ok. What I have a problem with are the people I do not know that decide they need to come up to me and start talking in poor respect for me, and my truck. Not one have them have been a Jeep driver yet BTW.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:16 PM

maz is off the scale

if you are asking me, then you are wlecometo find out.

If you are talking to someone else then he can only tell you how bug his balls are.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> How is it that anyone here suppresses what anyone else says as long as it is not fully profane. Just as you have your opporunity to speak what you feel, so does everyone else, even if it is in rebuttal. Just because someone else's comments make more sense than yours does not equate to suppressing your speech.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhh, but what a heavy price some pay to speak when you are on line.

And this topic is a good example. Instead of exploring the reasons for the claims made by Maz, you go straight to name calling and insults. True, he dissed GW, but two wrongs donot a right make. There is nothing wrong with a good argument, exploring both sides, however, is seems you can't open your mouth without **** coming out. I swear I am back in high school when I read your "pronouncements."

I really wonder if your balls are this big in person, face to face? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 05-05-2005, 12:49 PM
Hummer Professional

Longhorn is off the scale

Maz-

Phil is a really nice guy and would never intentionally stereotype or judge you.

I, (on the other hand) think you're a sniffling little whiner whose fishing for sympathy and attention. Maybe I'm wrong, but your track record of 10 lack luster posts has made me lose a several IQ points.

You'd better leave now so you don't miss your Lufthansa connection in Franfurt. Buh bye.
Old 05-05-2005, 04:35 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Where did you hack that photo from? Benzworld?

That looks HARDCORD! Nice try Mr. ****tybeef.

Is THAT why you come to an H2 Forum to try and justify your neighbor's Dodge G500? Your subtle but obvious stabs at the H2?

The members here can easily afford a Rubi. But why would most of us want to lose comfort, space, stability, looks, cargo, to name a few. Rubicon is nice but a different class. Don't compare.

BTW. If you wheel with the Texans, by the looks of it, you'll have to drop out when the gravel road ends.

Get us a REAL picture of your ride. Don't steal someone else's POS picture.

My other vehicle is a Mercedes CL500(I always feel like I've downgraded when I drive it) and I DO belong to that club.What's your member name on Benzworld? Care to share that?

I already know you're a lying ****bag trying to stir the pot.

Still haven't proved me wrong and I expect you won't be.

My Video Collectionez

Old 05-05-2005, 08:15 PM

maz is off the scale

Hart1
posted 05-05-05 03:06 PM
quote:
PS. GW makes more noise then a cow pissing on a flat rock. but that is it, only noise. Glory be to God that worst is over.

Wow, you have not been to the Middle East lately, have you?

No I mean that his Presidency is coming to a close not his stupid ass mistakes. I know that Americans all over the world will have to pay the price for many a years.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:45 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<span class="ev_code_RED">Thai-Sexual,</span>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thai:
You guys are poking fun at the Jeep Liberty. Granted, most Jeeps suck the big one...posers. However, i doubt that the Jeep Rubicon is one of them.<span class="ev_code_RED">Most Rubicons I've seen have never hit gravel. </span>

IMHO, i don't see the H2 being in the same class as the Rubicon in off-roading...size & weight alone put the Rubicon ahead. Then you add in Dana 44 solid axles front & rear with gear-based lockers (and rear gear-LSD) and it's not even a fair fight. <span class="ev_code_RED">Funny, those were a few of the main reasons the U.S. Military dumped the Jeep.</span>

BTW, to be fair, i don't consider my G500 to be in the same class as Rubicon either. Rubi has the perfect size with a great off-roading powertrain (amazing crawl ratio, torquey engine)...it's made for off-roading, unlike our rigs, which compromises on-road and off-road ride.<span class="ev_code_RED">I'm so sick of idiots talking about size. I know areas where Jeeps won't fit either! BFD! Trails or logging roads were not tailored for Jeeps. DO YOU HAVE ANY ACTION PICS OF YOUR ....ERRRR....COUGH......G500? </span>

My brother has a Rubicon. We went off-roading in CO last year...i did about 85-90% of the stuff that he went on...but i would not say that mine was better on anything. Sure, i had a more comfy ride with a better stereo system, but that's about it. Capability-wise, i don't see anything matching the Rubi on the trails. Modifications are cheap and just around the corner too!<span class="ev_code_RED">Obviously your brother never tested it's real limits. Or mabye your brother was taking it easy(very easy) on you since you're driving in such a prissy chariot.</span>

On-road, anything can beat the Rubicon...but in off-roading, Rubis are in a class of one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE><span class="ev_code_RED">You can't compare with the H2, different class. Now **** off.</span>

BTW, A Toyota Tacoma (STOCK) can easily out perform a Rubicon in so many ways. Both can only sit two people with limited gear. Well not the Taco, I mean the Rubi has non-exsistant cargo area.

Until you've gone where H2's have gone, you can only speculate. That's not good enough. I highly doubt you'll have the balls to wheel with the TEXANS. Prove me wrong.

My Video Collectionez

Old 05-05-2005, 05:56 PM

maz is off the scale

Nothing anti-American about not liking GW. I love America and always will.

GW and the good old US of A have as much in common as crude oil and Wisconsin.

Not likig our President is what makes the USA so great. We have the opportunity to speak what we feel.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:57 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sfox:
Enjoy your trophy/useless truck Maz it's probably the most worthwhile part of your life. When you turn your back on our country like you have, their ain't much point to ya anymore. People sweated, suffered, and died to ensure the hgihest quality country in the world. You "fled" (i.e. chicken-****) to Canada instead of contributing to the future of a country that ensured yours, stay there you ungrateful piece of crap. Last post to respond to this loser, guys like him are worse than the terrorists, at least with them you know where you stand.

S </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Damn, another dumbass and I'm gone all day. Seth, well put. Thanks.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:27 PM

maz is off the scale

Born in Largo, Florida. Do not live there by choice.
Have the priviledge. Elected not to exercise at the current time.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:23 PM

maz is off the scale

See there you go again trying to pigeon hole everyone here. I never signed a Republican party membership card when I took ownership of my H2. If I had to, then I wuld be driving a VW bus, maybe.

I have a great 2004 H2. Love it. Not a tree hugger eventhough we have many more trees up here to hug then where you probally live. Just don't like GW or his father.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:21 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maz:
maybe you should practise what you preach </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Are you on drugs or something? Who are you talking to? Is is someone in your office? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Thanks Paragon, he makes these little one and two sentence posts with no references.
Old 05-05-2005, 05:25 PM

maz is off the scale

Thanks for the reply.

Actually I am an Amercian living in Canada because I cannot stand the puke of a President that you Texans elected to send to DC. If that is the best you got, it is no wonder why your IQ is slipping.

So before you start thinking about my "silly Canadian ass Eh, you need to take a little vacation from thos longhorns as my ass has about as much hair. If that is appealing to you, then maybe you have just startted a new subcatagory of hummer owners; "bush queen".
Old 05-05-2005, 07:12 PM

maz is off the scale

maybe you should practise what you preach
Old 05-05-2005, 06:07 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sfox:
See Maz,
I was gonna be nice and all, but then you had to go and bash on GW...that wasn't Hummer related. Then to compound that with a slam on Texas...well, it's on!

S </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 05-05-2005, 08:17 PM
Hummer Professional

Harley is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maz:
Guys it has been a blast. I am so happy to be able to work some of you guys up. It really shows that you up for the fight. Congrads to all of you who posted.

Gotta go now and remember "keep your stick on the ice".

PS. GW makes more noise then a cow pissing on a flat rock. but that is it, only noise. Glory be to God that worst is over. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTF??