H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2005, 12:18 AM

Testtube302 is off the scale

Well today i found a great deal on a H2 After test driving several i have fallen in love with them. I currently drive a Dodge Ram 1500 With a Hemi. Which Dosent look good When you work for GM So i guess its time To take the plunge Even though i have worked for GM for some time I have never purchased a GM veh before. Iam hoping since iam buying what GM consideres the premium Brand veh. That it will turn out alright. Ive Done my research Checked the warrenty History and only had one repair 05/24/05 RPO Code B5450 which i believe is the shock or latch that keeps the back door open From what i can tell this is normal for large vehicles.

The Hummer is a 2003 Silver/Pewter With 30,000 miles on it with no visible scratches. I have found out that its had one owner And it was registered by a lady (Hopefully this means it was used crusing around the malls) But you never know :P They are asking 37,900 the warrenty end date on the veh is 10-22-06 However only have 6k miles on it So ill deffinatly run out by milage. Apparently this veh. Has never had a recall or special policy issued on it It has the chrome Brush guard Off road lights No sunroof/Navigation

I guess thats enough about the truck. Do you guys have any comments or suggestions? Would you consider this a fair price? Iam going to do a bit more research as this is a large purchase for me. And the place iam purchasing it from is willing to have a independant Technician take a look at the vehicle.