H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 01-26-2006, 01:21 AM

rodster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:

And EVERYBODY on this forum wants you2 H2 to go offroad as well. I'm sorry things worked out as they have on this run - but there will be another without any such restrictions and I for one look forward to seeing you on it!
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed. We'll see you next time!
Old 01-26-2006, 01:24 AM

rodster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
Hey everybody! My black beast project is getting nearer completion - the hideous chrome grill is now black! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks good. Where'd you get those medallions on the lower grille?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sean (who already has a TrailDuty HD recovery kit 'cause PhilD is too damn cool. I want a TrailDuty shirt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know why I'm being nice to you BUT, if you don't win one, I'll give you mine.
Old 01-26-2006, 01:35 AM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:
Hey everybody! My black beast project is getting nearer completion - the hideous chrome grill is now black! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks good. Where'd you get those medallions on the lower grille?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sean (who already has a TrailDuty HD recovery kit 'cause PhilD is too damn cool. I want a TrailDuty shirt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know why I'm being nice to you BUT, if you don't win one, I'll give you mine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't remember where on the web I found those medallions - but I'll find it again and let you know. That's the USA eagle on the left and the German eagle on the right.

I'm not sure if you ARE being nice to me. Are you talking about giving me one of your old shirts that reeks of deodorant, trail dust and too many nights at the Bun Boy Motel? Thanks a lot.

Sean
Old 01-26-2006, 01:37 AM

Bondage is off the scale

Rodster - found it. It's a company called "Small Flags." They have a LOT of grill badges....
http://www.smallflags.com/FLG/Car%20Grill%20Badges.htm
Old 01-26-2006, 01:44 AM

rodster is off the scale

I'm not sure if you ARE being nice to me. Are you talking about giving me one of your old shirts that reeks of deodorant, trail dust and too many nights at the Bun Boy Motel? Thanks a lot.

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a brand new shirt!
Old 01-26-2006, 01:46 AM

TootsSUT is off the scale

Ok all you joksters!! Let's get down to business!

Everyone needs to confirm who is camping and who is not. Also, who is coming in Friday night for a hotel stay and who is meeting Saturday morning?

People that would like to caravan also need to get together for meeting spots so those that want to need to state so.

Exactly how many number of each type of vehicle will be attending.?

Who has a winch?

How many tie rods will be available?

Who has a CB?

Last comment! I think the person that stays in the desert the longest should win the top prize!!! I'm showing up on Wednesday!

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 01-26-2006, 01:49 AM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a brand new shirt! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh.
Okay.
Never mind.
Thanks.

Sean
Old 01-26-2006, 01:51 AM

BTW, I'm camping, I'll be there Friday night, I can caravan with anyone that wants to, I have the H2SUT, I don't have a winch, I do have a tie rod with install kit and tire repair kit and I have a CB!!

That's all!

Old 01-26-2006, 01:51 AM

rodster is off the scale

Rodster - found it. It's a company called "Small Flags." They have a LOT of grill badges....
http://www.smallflags.com/FLG/Car%20Grill%20Badges.htm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This one is nice.

I could claim a German one, too, but that was more than 400 years (and too many cousins) ago.
Old 01-26-2006, 01:53 AM
Hummer Professional

HummerLV is off the scale

It's a brand new shirt! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i want a new shirt, please, please, please
ok, i guess i will have to join your little club, huh, won't i, i see how you people are, your little cult.....
Old 01-26-2006, 01:56 AM

Bondage is off the scale

http://www.smallflags.com/FLG/Car%20Grill%20Badges.htm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This one is nice.

I could claim a German one, too, but that was more than 400 years (and too many cousins) ago. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All 4 of my grandparents were from Germany and I get so damn tired of seeing Mexican flags here in So Cal that I decided I'd proudly display MY heritage too. Besides, the American and German eagles look cool nesting together on the grill.
Sean
Old 01-26-2006, 01:59 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm crushed, I thought you were actually Scottish
Old 01-26-2006, 02:01 AM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

I'm camping Sat night

I'm coming fri afternoon/eve

Already set up caravan with HB (I think we are the only ones coming down I5

H2 SUV (By myself still looking for co-pilot)

Winch with recovery strap. I'll also bring two full size shovels.

I'll bring two spare tie rods

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I think the person that stays in the desert the longest should win the top prize!!! I'm showing up on Wednesday! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll be waiting for you!
Old 01-26-2006, 02:03 AM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Who ever heard of a german 007?? You must be a spy!!

Toots, congrats on the new SUT!!!
Old 01-26-2006, 02:05 AM

rodster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TootsSUT:
Everyone needs to confirm who is camping and who is not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think everyone from Vegas is staying at the <STRIKE>Bun Boy</STRIKE> Country Store. One guy might camp -- dunno, but I'll confirm.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Also, who is coming in Friday night for a hotel stay and who is meeting Saturday morning? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Vegas crew will be there Saturday morning.

I may live to regret this ...

If for some odd reason it would be easier for any of you CA people to come to Vegas rather than Needles, we have room here for a Friday night stay. Please be advised that child molesters and perverts will not leave alive.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Exactly how many number of each type of vehicle will be attending.? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

One Vegas H3; all others H2s.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Who has a winch? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yo. And snatch block, ropes, straps, shackles, brush loppers, machete , shovel, axe, PullPal, HiLift, C02 tank, tool box, yadda yadda yadda.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">How many tie rods will be available? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have three.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Who has a CB? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do. Couple of our trucks have ham radios, too. Very handy for long distance distress calls.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Last comment! I think the person that stays in the desert the longest should win the top prize!!! I'm showing up on Wednesday! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<STRIKE>PM me a picture. I might join you then. </STRIKE>
Old 01-26-2006, 02:17 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TootsSUT:
Ok all you joksters!! Let's get down to business!

Everyone needs to confirm who is camping and who is not. Also, who is coming in Friday night for a hotel stay and who is meeting Saturday morning? <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Coming down Fri eve with Minitue Man....or I mean Racer-X</span>

People that would like to caravan also need to get together for meeting spots so those that want to need to state so.

Exactly how many number of each type of vehicle will be attending.?

Who has a winch? <span class="ev_code_BLUE">N/A</span>

How many tie rods will be available? <span class="ev_code_BLUE">N/A no go from the dealer, they are in short supply</span>

Who has a CB? <span class="ev_code_BLUE">ME!</span>

Last comment! I think the person that stays in the desert the longest should win the top prize!!! I'm showing up on Wednesday! <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Not so fast Lady </span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm getting really stoked about this trip!
Old 01-26-2006, 02:20 AM
Hummer Veteran

JnStitz is off the scale

Wow, every time I go to this thread its 2 pages longer...

For the record, I will be bringing numerous straps and misc recovery gear, as well as my truck does have a winch and of course a cb.

I will also bring a chainsaw and shovels, and a couple spair tires, as well as a good bit of tools.

Sean, will you guys be bringing any extra gas?

Any idea if I will be the only h1?

A suggestion, make sure everyone who is comming has a CB, if they dont, make them go buy one, even if its just a hand held its still very vital.

CB ch. 17 would be best...
Old 01-26-2006, 03:06 AM

Edspad is off the scale

Quote: Rod.
One Vegas H3; all others H2s.

I might be the H3 Rod was Speaking of?
My Brother and myself are going to camp out
With the rest of the unclean. we will bring some basic Electrical/Mechanical tools,Shovel High jack, Spare fuel, CB radio,Armalite,Spring Field 1911,Spare fluids,ect ect ect.
I think my wife is on to me, she threatened to throw a party when i leave

Old 01-26-2006, 03:14 AM
Hummer Veteran

JnStitz is off the scale

Oh yea, that reminds me...I'll also bring a generator for kicks and giggles...

and of course a few firearms...
Old 01-26-2006, 03:17 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Racer-X:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I think the person that stays in the desert the longest should win the top prize!!! I'm showing up on Wednesday! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll be waiting for you! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay, that was truly classic!!! LOLOLOL