H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 01-26-2006, 04:01 AM

TootsSUT is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
K...my answers to Toots questions...

1. I'm staying Friday night at the 5 star rated Travelers Inn Biltmore Resort in Needles. And I am camping. The rattlers and coyotes scare me less than a Motel named Bun Boy. <span class="ev_code_RED">Racist!</span>

2. Caravan? I don't need no stinkin caravan. Jon - wanna caravan Friday night with us? <span class="ev_code_RED">What am I? Dog doo? BTW, TC might want to as well!</span>

3. I'm in an H2 SUV. Black. With a cool black grill..... <span class="ev_code_RED">aswipe!</span>

4. I have no winch. Dammit. <span class="ev_code_RED">Poor wittle ting!! Could that have something to do with a very large check that was written to an unnamed dealer???</span>

5. I have one spare tie Rodster.

6. I do have a CB - set to channel 007 of course. <span class="ev_code_RED">Good cause I'll be on channel 17!! Hehe!</span>

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 01-26-2006, 04:02 AM

Bondage is off the scale

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 2650 views, we are only 126 views away fromt he record for the most viewed thread in the history of this section of the forum.

Thank you that is all.

Sean
Old 01-26-2006, 04:03 AM

rodster is off the scale

Ladies, gentlemen and Bondage, I have a problem.

These prizes deserve more than some simple guess-what-number-I'm-thinking contest.

Got any ideas?
Old 01-26-2006, 04:04 AM

rodster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 2650 views, we are only 126 views away fromt he record for the most viewed thread in the history of this section of the forum.

Thank you that is all.

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
Old 01-26-2006, 04:05 AM

We ARE going to create another thread in a few days regarding just the specifics of this ride, correct???

Old 01-26-2006, 04:05 AM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ok, i guess i will have to join your little club, huh, won't i, i see how you people are, your little cult..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll bring the koolaid!
Old 01-26-2006, 04:06 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:

These prizes deserve more than some simple guess-what-number-I'm-thinking contest.

Got any ideas? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was thinking the same thing! Hmmmm... give me a bit on that one.

Old 01-26-2006, 04:06 AM

rodster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TootsSUT:
We ARE going to create another thread in a few days regarding just the specifics of this ride, correct??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Darn good idea. Already done. Sorta.
Old 01-26-2006, 04:18 AM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:

<span class="ev_code_RED">Well that sure as hell ain't news to any of us.</span>

1. We all have radios - how about a yodeling contest.

2. For those bringing children, how about a "who can get their kid to do the dumbest thing" contest?

3. Okay, I've got it - for those not camping...a "who can find the biggest bed bug in the Bun Boy Motel" contest.

Okay, seriously, how about this...

I already have the HD Recovery kit SO...I'll hide the give-away kit in Rasor OHV area. I'll note the GPS coordinates, pass them out and at the go signal, everyone drives around searching for it. Finders keepers. Sorta like geocaching (if any of you are into that...)
Wahddya think? How many of us have GPS units? Just a thought.

Sean
Old 01-26-2006, 04:20 AM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TootsSUT:
We ARE going to create another thread in a few days regarding just the specifics of this ride, correct??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Darn good idea. Already done. Sorta. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFLMFAO Are you keeping it a secret from me on purpose????

Sean
Old 01-26-2006, 04:31 AM

rodster is off the scale

<span class="ev_code_RED">Well that sure as hell ain't news to any of us.</span>
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">For those bringing children, how about a "who can get their kid to do the dumbest thing" contest? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does puking count? That often happens on Hummer trips.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
3. Okay, I've got it - for those not camping...a "who can find the biggest bed bug in the Bun Boy Motel" contest. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I already have the HD Recovery kit SO...I'll hide the give-away kit in Rasor OHV area. I'll note the GPS coordinates, pass them out and at the go signal, everyone drives around searching for it. Finders keepers. Sorta like geocaching (if any of you are into that...)
Wahddya think? How many of us have GPS units? Just a thought. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

((YAWN))

I guess we can do that if nobody has a better idea. I already know who'll win one bag -- HummerLV. He has an onboard computer. With one of those you enter the coordinates and drive to the marker.

The Keystone Cop effect on everyone else might be fun watch.
Old 01-26-2006, 04:32 AM

Possible recovery kit prize winning events!!

BIGGEST SPLASH AND/OR MUDDIEST VEHICLE FROM MUD HOLE!!

THE BEST TROOPER WITH THE WORST LUCK!!

Still thinking of others.

Old 01-26-2006, 04:33 AM

rodster is off the scale

ROFLMFAO Are you keeping it a secret from me on purpose???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I might be a little more cooperative if you check your email!
Old 01-26-2006, 04:33 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

Treasure HUNT!!!!
Old 01-26-2006, 04:36 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBebe:

Treasure HUNT <span class="ev_code_RED">at night</span>!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FISSED!

Old 01-26-2006, 04:37 AM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Coming down Fri eve with Minute Man....or I mean Racer-X </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> HB!!! If your little nickname for me sticks I'll kill ya! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just try to keep up.....
Old 01-26-2006, 04:39 AM

rodster is off the scale

BIGGEST SPLASH </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a great idea! Sean, got a location for us? We'll have to figure out how to measure it.

Oh oh oh wait!

I've seen pictures of a water hole that runs parallel to a bridge? That still there? If so, we can have a Hummer Limbo contest ...

Run a rope from the bridge to across the pond, each run lifting the rope higher?
Old 01-26-2006, 04:41 AM
Hummer Guru

BIGGEST SPLASH </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a great idea! Sean, got a location for us? We'll have to figure out how to measure it.

Oh oh oh wait!

I've seen pictures of a water hole that runs parallel to a bridge? That still there? If so, we can have a Hummer Limbo contest ...

Run a rope from the bridge to across the pond, each run lifting the rope higher? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

3's will win that one....hands down
Old 01-26-2006, 04:42 AM

rodster is off the scale

Old 01-26-2006, 04:45 AM
Hummer Guru

How about some good old fashioned five card STUD???